• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Shaneus

Ugh, this is fucking shit. Hope Vettel cops some sort of shit for this from the team.

Hoping the mediums do something miraculously bad, but they didn't before, probably won't now.

Adamm

But if your team tells you to hold station, as they have done to Mark countless times, you do it.

I imagine that could be the end of Mark doing as he is told.

I really hope one day that all this cones back to bite him in ass, vettel always disobeys team orders.

duckroll

No. I've been banned in this thread before for calling Vettel a cunt in the heat of the moment, not breaking any rules here.

Telling other users to "fuck off" is not a good form of discourse. If you can't participate without being rude, it's time to cool off.

ramparter

Banned
Massa goes crazily faster than the front, seriously wtf is going on with these tires, it's getting out of control, I can only imagine how painful it must be for the mechanics.

Salacious Crumb

We're so getting another "I'm sure the team are happy with the result" moment today. Especially if mark was under the assumption that he would be brought in first.

Mobius 1

Dissent within the teams will be ridiculous today. Alonso being a stupid cunt. Force India and McLaren fucking up pits. Red Bull almost Istanbul'ing again. Mercedes pacing the drivers.

Oh yeah.

duckroll

Dissent within the teams will be ridiculous today. Alonso being a stupid cunt. Force India and McLaren fucking up pits. Red Bull almost Istanbul'ing again. Mercedes pacing the drivers.

Oh yeah.

Yeah I think basically today is all about people tripping all over each other. It's really hilarious. Red Bull and Mercedes are doing great in the race, but the teammates probably aren't very happy with what's going on during the race. Alonso torpedo'd his own race at the start, Force India and McLaren totally let their drivers down. What a joke.

Septimius

Nico says the same thing as Vettel, wont get half the vitriol Vettel did though...

No he didn't. Sure, the sentiment is the same "let me past", but the intention behind it are miles apart.

"He's to slow. Just get him out of the way" is hugely different from "I feel a lot faster, can't I get past?" - Rosberg is arguing he can get after the RedBulls (as verified by the pit channel on sky), and Brawn sees his sentiment, but he says it's the way it is.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
This is nothing compared to like Prost - Senna, or Piquet - Mansell, or any awesome rivalries from years back. Some of you guys are flipping out!!

This thread is just as entertaining as the damn race!! haha

Septimius

Oh yeah.

I'm not going to assume you haven't been watching the last years, but pacing has been the key word since 2010 and pirelli. The tyres seem like they're going to just explode if you try to push them. Schumacher was out in 2011 saying "it's not racing driving each lap at delta time". Pacing is not unusual, and the Hamilton-Rosberg situation is not unfair or biased.

DBT85

This is nothing compared to like Prost - Senna, or Piquet - Mansell, or any awesome rivalries from years back. Some of you guys are flipping out!!

This thread is just as entertaining as the damn race!! haha

Can you imagine if they broadcast radio messages back then.

Top Bottom