• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Septimius

That's pretty distasteful on Mercedes for the second race of the season. It's not Nico's fault that they misjudged Hamilton's fuel.

I completely agree. I have no idea what that was about. I get that Hamilton could easily have been in Rosberg's situation (I don't think it's about that) - but I just don't get why Rosberg couldn't be past. Maybe they said "OK, you can fight for three laps now, and then we stay put" - that's happened before and might've happened again. They were fighting for some laps. Just look at the saw-tooth on the chart-pattern on live timing. Looks hilarious.

EDIT: Aww, seems Hamilton and Rosberg are still on good terms :')

John_B

Mercedes let Hamilton keep the podium because they fucked up his fuel it seems. Nice to see Mercedes being competitive though. The strongest driver pairing on the grid I would say. I just hope they don't fade away during the season.

The race only lacked some Alonso in the mix at the front.

Shaneus

I would gladly be witness for his defence in the court.
Again, I like your style.

Great showing from Webber, 5th to 1st to 2nd.

Silence will be deafening! Bahaha... very awkward. Newey doesn't look happy AT ALL. Vettel knows he's in the shit, not smiling at all.

OOH. It's on.

No words at all. Good shit, Mark.

"Mark". Nothing. Silence.

ahaha, he did the drink thing in there.

I'm not clear as to what happened with Hamilton's fuel, did they not give him enough to finish the race in full speed mode or something?

DBT85

I want, dearly, for Martin to ask Webber about that spat and Webber to say on live TV "Well what you;ve got to remember is, honestly, Vettels a cunt. That's all there is to it. You do a job for the team time and again, and apparently everyone else doesn't have to do it. I hope the drop bears get him"

Why is Hamilton so pissed? Webber is in rage mode

Hamilton must be because he was so low on fuel, he must feel he could have won had he been fueled correctly.

Top Bottom