• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Who posted faster times during qualifying? Nico or Lewis?

Also, one of the Sky commentators did point out that Mercedes probably has promises to keep in order to make Hamilton happy.

Dilly

Banned
I can understand not wanting to let the Mercedes' battle, but one DRS zone and he's past Hamilton without a problem.

Shaneus

Enjoy this victory you spoiled little brat. Hope Webber rips him a new one.

Would he would've heard what Vettel said on the radio?

Septimius

Wait. Rosberg can obviously just stroll past him. There's no risk. Then it makes no sense at all. The Sky team has a valid point in "if the team fucked up the fuel calculation, is it OK to take away a podium from him because of it?"

Despite Dilly's DNF, it was still a somewhat entertaining race, because of all the teams screwing up. Congrats on Vettel winning this. Not my choice, but he fought for it and beat Webber down.

Dilly

Banned
According to my Vettel rule, I'm not going to watch next race then.

Unless someone interesting gets pole. Webber is very, very pissed.

Shaneus

Yeah, no-ones cheering you, you bastard.

"There'll be some explaining to do". And no reply from Vettel. He knows he's in the shit.

Chris R

Webber should have won :< Poor teammates when it comes to RBR and Merc.

Massa saving Ferrari's hide in the constructor's championship.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
They should have just let Britney take him. Ham had low fuel and issues, Brit didn't. Brawn could have told Ham to just back off.

DBT85

But luckily, I don't think this needs to sour the relationship between Rosberg and Hamilton.

see no reason for it to, It was Brawns call not Hamiltons as far as we know.

Vettel and Webber is the total opposite.

like that "remember this one" from Nico.

Staab

"Remember this one."
Rosberg is such a fucking classy guy, Mercedes better not fuck with N°2 driver status this year more than they did today.

Top Bottom