• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly feel sorry for him. He at least deserves the chance to compete.

BTW, not too familiar with old F1 but is this already biggest/most sudden "downfall" of a champion? I mean, going from 4x champ to looking like a chump (to some) compared to Riciardo.

Mohonky

I love Maldonados comment about having to go back to the team and look at the crash to determine what went wrong; if he needs to do that, he shouldnt be in a car. Everyones to blame except Maldonado.

BTW, not too familiar with old F1 but is this already biggest/most sudden "downfall" of a champion? I mean, going from 4x champ to looking like a chump (to some) compared to Riciardo.

Hyberpole is part of the game. In Malaysia he was the only one who was close to one of the Mercedes and two races later he is a sloppy driver who lucked into everything.

That's the reason why Schumacher's reputation got better after the end of his career because people calmed down about several things. Or just look at how Räikkönen got his shit together after his two bad years with Ferrari after his title.

Ark

_72972954_1921913.jpg

Mastah

When it rains, it pours:

Craig Scarborough ‏@ScarbsF1 2m

Vettel reporting front wheel inside locking, suggests its not brakes, but the rear anti roll bar may be broken. not a quick fix on the grid!

add button to that list.

Pls, Button in the modern era is the only driver who has thrashed two world champions who have been his teammate. He's one of the all time greats.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omiee

Didn't bother watching qualifying live, foregone conclusion.

Never thought we'd have a car more dominant this year than the 2011 Red Bull was. Hell, with the gaps involved I'd argue the Merc is more dominant than the 2002 Ferrari. 1 second up is just ridiculous.

i have the same feeling. But some of the races have been very entertaining though even though mercedes was dominating.

i really hope some of the teams manage to close the gap. Lewis should easily brake al single season records if it stays this way.

TCRS

Banned
so far I'm not bored at all with this season. yes, mercedes is dominating but it's kind of fun to see the rivalry between rosberg and hamilton. then there is the vettel schadenfreude and hope that ferrari gets their shit together. Alonso on p3 last race was amazing.

let's go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom