• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

andylsun

thanks, ace.

Is this the british feed? I've really got used to the US SPEED/NBC commentary team after 30 years of watching F1 on the beeb.

Juicy Bob

Bottas out of the session after gearbox problems.

That might ruin his whole weekend if they can't get that sorted for Q1...

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
He better get used to it - it's going to be one long season for Lotus. Shame, would've liked to see if that twin tusk design is beneficial or not.

Im with those that are fucking loving the way the drivers are having to fight the cars. Driving on a knife's edge, thats what I want to see.

Juicy Bob

Drivers are being challenged, teams are facing a Dark Souls level challenge with this new tech. you've got to love it. At least, I know I do so far.

Lima

Have you guys tried the new FOM app? I just tried the android version and HOLY COW! This thing is awesome this year. And you can have a free version and to upgrade it's only $10 compared to the previous years which was around $30-40 IIRC

Only 10. How generous of them.

Now Vettel come on.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Thats a very rough lap for Vettel. The car is not easy to drive at all.
Massive understeer under braking and nearly puts it into the wall.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Vettel voice sounds more German on the radio now because he doesn't have to shout as much now.
RBR messing with engine mappings it seems.

Shaneus

Bottas getting a penalty? This has to be the biggest number of technical issues we've seen at the start of a season for a long time. At least he'll be able to finish above the Lotus, Caterham and Team Chilton cars.

Interesting FP3. Now we know just how good Vettel is when he's not in a top-tier car.
He's shit.

lol

Danny's doing alright, at least ;)

Vettel is just playing and giving everyone false hope.
He will be pole tomorrow.
For sure you heard it here first.

Qualifying is actually in 2 hours :)

And, I think it's a case of potential lack of rear downforce coupled with a weird engine map.

That RBR was fine when lapping in the 1:32s yesterday, but for some reason doesn't look as good today.

Haven't posted in here since last season ended but goddamn F1 offseasons just blow by for me.

I'm so happy Koba is back.

Alonso & Kimi on paper sounds great but no idea how things have been going in the off season up until now or how well Ferrari are expected to do this year.

Will miss Massa.

no I wont

TCRS

Banned
oh. my. god. the cars sound absolutely horrible. what has happened to F1 *tears*

gonna watch a couple of V10 schumi videos now ;_;

Hasney

Awww shuky ducky quack quack. It's back, just like my ability to say "I'll watch it later rather than live" and waking up anyway ready.

Good to see Sky Sports pre-race coverage is as terrible as always though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom