• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamilton was behind Rosberg anyway.

A little bit too much drama by Hamilton right now, who didn't have any problems with defending extremly hard against Rosberg in Bahrain.

Yagami_Sama

I don't know about you guys, but this qualify was so lame.
Magnussen faster than Button, and Button missing to be in top 10, is very lame.

And "good job" for Rosberg, one may say that he did on purpose. Like I am, but who knows..

markao

who's the more hungry again :p

But to me it looked like someone over driving the car to make up for lost time in the 1st sector, but telemetry at Mercedes and therefore Lewis (he was up his previous lap time) his mood tomorrow, will make that 100% clear.

Also nice Q session from Kevin !

Hamilton was behind Rosberg anyway.

A little bit too much drama by Hamilton right now, who didn't have any problems with defending extremly hard against Rosberg in Bahrain.

That was racing in Bahrain. This is downright cheating because Rosberg knows he can't beat Lewis in a fair fight. Fair play is out of the window now. Dick move by Rosberg.

Juicy Bob

No way did Rosberg do that on purpose. No way did he do what Schumacher did in 2006, which was 'oh shit! I've made a mistake, better block the track'.

He made a mistake and disappeared down the escape road like he should've done. He was out of the way, so there should not have been an issue if Lewis had carried on full speed and beaten him to pole even if it was under yellows.

Also, I fucking hate how David Croft and Simon Lazenby try and look for every minor excuse to build some sort of imaginary 'beef' between Lewis and Nico.

Ark

Wait, Rosberg reversed while people were still on hot laps?

If that's the case, I'm going to believe it was 100% deliberate.

Caramello

Wait, Rosberg reversed while people were still on hot laps?

If that's the case, I'm going to believe it was 100% deliberate.

Yellow flags were out while he was there. Getting out of the escape road would be the best thing he could do to those out there.

hamchan

What's most distasteful is Nico celebrating even though he ruined Lewis' lap. Mistake or deliberate, either way I think he shouldn't be acting like he's king of the world.

Ark

Yellow flags were out while he was there. Getting out of the escape road would be the best thing he could do to those out there.

What? Absolutely not, especially at Monaco.

yes

you can see him reversing on hammy's onboard camera

rosberg needs a penalty, he should have parked it at the end of the escape road

We actually agree on something.

I don't think that it matters, car in the escape road means yellow.

It matters absolutely.

What's most distasteful is Nico celebrating even though he ruined Lewis' lap. Mistake or deliberate, either way I think he shouldn't be acting like he's king of the world.

It's the same bullshit as when he kept saying he had the WDC lead and holding onto that as some kind of safety blanket. The only reason he had that lead was because of a DNF from Lewis, one which he had no control over.

Hamilton needs to be ruthless here and ask for a review by the stewards. Fuck team management and harmony. Rosberg threw it out already.

NHale

The only thing that makes me believe it wasn't on prupose was that Nico's car was already unbalanced since the start of the lap. But at the same time maybe that's why he did it.

It's save to say that their friendship is pretty much over.

Was there any friendship left though?

Considering Hamilton saying he's hungrier because Nico was born on a golden crib, I would suspect they aren't exactly drinking beers together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom