• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastah

McLaren on Hamilton's side or am I reading too much into it?

McLaren ‏@McLarenF1 1m

6 years ago today @LewisHamilton won the #MonacoGP for McLaren. Good luck again today, old friend. #MagicOfMonaco pic.twitter.com/wg4R8SFMPC

TCRS

Banned
1401015014893xmsjp.gif

DieH@rd

Banned
Wait what, who is missing from Sky coverage? They just said that someone had to return home because of family circumstance. Ted? Martin?

it's Ted, the woman whose name I don't know is replacing him

Patrick Stewart is my god
Natalie :p

She did Ted's job only on radio for 5 Live before moving to Sky Sports F1 so she should be OK at replacing him, if indeed she is replacing him during the race and not just for that segment.

Shaneus

QRpiOop.jpg

Dat smile.

3Yoq6fB.jpg

Dat smile. Do it for Sir Jack, Danny!

You could tell he was into the F1 too. Love that guy.

Also, Lauda saying that Hamilton was a bit funny this morning, not accepting Rosberg's apology.
Loves his motorsport in general. Make sure you watch that documentary series the BBC did, where in the first episode Stewart spent some time with Sterling Moss.

Kimi missed the driver parade, officially because of stomach issues. I say bullshit...
Dat ice-cream/vodka combo.

Hasney

Hope Hamilton does something stupid but only takes himself out and Rosberg wins. The reactions would be delicious and now I'm all in for Rosberg. #HeelHeat

EDIT: They shook hands this morning apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom