• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark

Really disappointed Rosberg won that after yesterday's shameful performance. Yes I'm salty.

Watch Rosberg prant on about the title despite Hamilton's retirement again.

Really disappointed Rosberg won that after yesterday's shameful performance. Yes I'm salty.

Same here. Cheap victory. He is not Hamilton's equal.

Although, I agree with everyone, Hamilton needs to chill the fuck out.

Marussia scoring points finally. Good to see they've finally caught up with the rest of the field.

Ricciardo getting Hamilton would have redeemed a lot of the race but for a Monaco GP that was pretty good. :)

Jucksalbe

Banned
Shame Ricciardo couldn't get second place. Hamilton would certainly have deserved that after all his whining. He's quickly becoming as annoying as in his early days again.

Congratulations to Bianchi, 9th place!

stryke

Damn I really wanted Ric to take 2nd. Looking at the times it was definitely Ric dramatically catching up rather than lewis slowing down.

Could we please stop or do you want me to bring up Alonso's retirements too and how he could've won against Vettel in that season. It's part of motorsport racing, so get over it already.

untitled-20epsv5.gif

Yagami_Sama

Button did a great race. It is a pity that I am not able to say the same for Magnussen, I don1t know if it was his fault in the accident with Kimi.
But one thing must be said, Bianchi did an awesome race, finish in 8th, it was quite a performance. And Hamilton found a great excuse.

Ark

Could we please stop or do you want be to bring up Alonso's retirements too and how he could've won against Vettel in that season. It's part of motorsport racing, so get over it already.

What are you talking about? I'm allowed to be salty and disappointed. I know what fucking Motorsport is.

thenexus6

I hate how awkward and cringey the podium is at the end of each race..

Ric is one of my favourite drivers I can see great things from him in the future

Lewis could have had ROS at the end of the first stint; ROS was clearly in trouble at that stage. Otherwise, good measured race by him. Can't help but feel it's all hollow given ROS's dubious antics in qualifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom