• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

I know vettel had some bad luck this year but man ricardio will be happy as hell to beat a 4 time world champion.

It's Massa's fault I feel.

The onus in the overtaking move is on the car behind. Even if Perez broke early, he had brake issues that Massa would have known about. Should have stuck further inside and he'd have had the place.

kiyomi

This might be the only time I've ever been happy for a Red Bull driver to win.

Mental race. Canada delivers again. Such a pity Hamilton went out though.

Road

Many thanks to our Mercedes god. Them coming to the mortal world made the other teams believe they could win and start to race for real. They just forgot to tell Hamilton when to stop with the act.

But that's the only way another car is going to win the race. Good for Ricciardo for taking his chance. By far the most impressive driver of the year for me.

Massa massaing. If Williams change their entire human element, maybe they can still finish 3rd on the teams championship. Force India has a slightly worse car, but it's outdoing them because they have a better everything else.

And how the hell is Button 4th? Haha

Points for everyone in this race. Only 10 finished.

Yagami_Sama

Great job Ricciardo. I just hope that anyone took your glory today.

Vettel in 3rd, still a weird thing to look.

Also I need to see how Button manage to finish in 04th.

I think Perez made a slight move to the left. Still no reason for Massa to be that close...
I think a combo of ever so slight move to the center of the track along with a bit of braking and Massa just want not alert enough.

I'd say that Massa to blame as a result. Even if Perez did move and even if he did floor the brakes Perez was ahead.

Lach

How long since we didn't have the german anthem play?

After watching the crash multiple times I think its a racing incidient....Perez brakeing very early (his brake problems) and going a bit to the left gave Massa hardly any chance. Perez had to see how close he is in the mirror.

pants

Happy for Rosberg, extremely disappointed on behalf of Perez, fucking Massa. Also sad Hulk got overtook near the end.

untitled-18szdjc.gif
untitled-19sydo7.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Still super weird that both Mercedes cars dropped their power within a single lap?

Looks like ERS and brakes related. Rosberg had brakes in better condition, so he managed to save them. meanwhile Lewis roasted them.

It could be due to early safety car. Dunno, they will check.

Also no words for Felipe. Incompetent overtaker, other driver would blast both RBRs and Perez in S3 in single lap. Vettel will be dreaming those flying cars in front of him.

ramparter

Banned
Rosberg was really lucky, of all his chasers only Perez wasn't able to pass him and gave him a lot of time. Had Massa not crash maybe even him and Seb would pass him too in the last lap.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Still super weird that both Mercedes cars dropped their power within a single lap?

Must be a software bug. Either some time- or distance-based function broke based on the current elapsed time/distance, or some remote command broke something. No way both engines broke down at almost the same time without some kind of casual connection.

Must be a software bug. Either some time- or distance-based function broke based on the current elapsed time/distance, or some remote command broke something. No way both engines broke down at almost the same time without some kind of casual connection.

Rosberg was on the radio complaining about the brakes well before Hamilton had a problem though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom