• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

I kept thinking about Danny for a podium, but I really think he's already outqualified the car.

EDIT: As I say that, both Danny and Seb make great moves.

And as I edit that, Seb has no drive.

Props to Hamilton after that lap though. I know the car is the best on the track, but that was great racing.

TCRS

Banned
holy shit vettel again

1342212633916xbsh9.jpg

such bad luck

Omiee

for fuck sake rbr what the fuck is wrong with vettels car.

why are they unable to have 2 performing cars?

we had it with webber and now with vettel.

this fucking sucks.

Road

All the problems Vettel has while Ricciardo is fine is still the biggest mystery of this season to me.

It really can only be RBR trying shady stuff. :p

Xater

Germany commentary said Vettel usually just presses all the buttons and hopes something happens. Looks like it worked this time because he didn't get any instructions.

Mohonky

Now we get to watch Hamilton try and fail at passing Rosberg as we've seen many times this season.
Try and fail? Once was Monaco, a track its never going to happen, the second was Canada and Rosberg was getting flogged and having to leave the track to get out of drs before Hamiltons car failed.

Zeknurn

Vettel ignoring the call to turn off the engine was lucky.

And Riccardo was even more lucky that he fell back so many places that he never had an opportunity to use the overtake button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom