• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobius 1

Crofty was good when he used to do Le Mans for Eurosport but he screams so much when he's doing F1 for Sky. I prefer Crofty to Ben Edwards though.

He gets excited a lot, but the duo Crofty/Brundle is good stuff. Ted Kravitz can fuck off though, he's becoming an entitled dickhead.

Where I can send applications for head strategist of WIlliams? Standards must be pretty low so maybe I have a chance. I could take half lower salary too than the current guy.

Hasney

Their strategy is always, ALWAYS shit. They stay out too long, it's ridiculous.

What would your call have been if they have much worse tyre degradation and therefore they might be fucked on the second stint? Take a punt and hope you don't drop back horribly during the last stint?

Oh my, gif that Bottas pit stop please. Amazing.

untitled-6hcs9d.gif

RoKKeR

What would your call have been if they have much worse tyre degradation and therefore they might be fucked on the second stint? Take a punt and hope you don't drop back horribly during the last stint?

Good point I suppose, but they definitely lost a lot of time staying out on the super softs that just don't hold up as long.

Hasney

Good point I suppose, but they definitely lost a lot of time staying out on the super softs that just don't hold up as long.

Oh aye, it was a horrible place to be in. Personally, I may have brought them in earlier and try to stretch out the second stint on the softs to see how they go in this heat, but I think Williams were thinking about taking the safer route for a podium

Xater

Bonnington: "OK Lewis let's lay off the overtake for a bit. Let's get the ESS up."
Hamilton: "Can I charge it more?"
"We are on the limit."

Bonnington: "OK Lewis I know the position you're in but if you can do a little bit of lift-and-coast to help the brakes it would help."

Ark

Hah, I never noticed you could see the exhaust gasses on the thermal camera. Awesome stuff.

Race is a boring procession now.

EDIT: Beaten by Sunni.

Ty4on

Interesting that Rosberg always has the higher fuel consumption of the two Mercs. Any idea why that is?
In Monaco team radio told Rosber that his teammate used a higher gear in certain corners so maybe driving style. Massa has before this race had very low fuel use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom