• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy Bob

Quote this post if you can't watch the race.

I'm off to wake the missus and settle down to enjoy this brand new Formula 1. Looking forward to reading the reactions on here later! Enjoy it, everyone!

Mastah

In the gravel already:

Bi01qaJCAAAehE6.jpg:large

Mohonky

I am a Hamilton supporter and not a fan of Redbull, but the Australian in me wants to see Daniel win the series and wipe the floor with Vettel. That alone would make up for the past 3 years gone.

DBT85

Just made the 45 minute drive to my gf's place to watch the race with her best mate lol. No other bugger I know getting up this early to watch it be she's mad for it!

Formula 1 beehatches! Go Lewis Wooooooo!

I'd accept Riccy or Nico winning too.

tm24

Oh god, this is my first time watching f1. The Alt F1 podcast on Giantbomb got me really interested and now i need to satisfy my curiosity

DBT85

FOM and FIA once again at it:

I do hope that means EVERYONE rather than just press. I've always thought it odd in the lead up to the pinnacle of motorsport you have everyone and his mum within inches of these cars getting in the way.

DBT85

Enjoy and Good luck, chances are you won't have a clue what is going on!

Just ask as soon as you have any questions. Most of us can explain well what the hell is happening lol.

Enjoy. A good time to start watching! More torque, less downforce, new technology, lots of twitchy cars!

TylerD

I'm here after an excellent first date! Welcome back F1. I'm not bitching about the noise from here on out.

EFFFFFFFFFF OOOOOONNNNEEEE!!!

olore

First time since -91 that we have a Swede on the grid, hope Ericsson can steer his green car to the flag, even though it seems pretty unlikely

Wes

venison crêpe
Forgot to set alarm. Luckily (?!) I've just woken up from a massive pain in my neck. Guess I will be watching now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom