• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicktendo86

Shame marrusia couldn't squeeze into the top ten.

Edit: DRM didn't come out in time one slicks when the track started to dry, fucked up the strategy basically. Also Alonso spun when on a run. Kimi is just lol.

ugfezw.gif

Nicktendo86

Yeah he said before that it wouldn't be surprising if Hamilton and Alonso swapped places.
Why the hell would Hamilton want to go there though? You could say well people said the same thing when he left a great car at McLaren for a mediocre merc, but he was probably given assurances that their new engine was going to be good. I see him at Ferrari one day perhaps but the end of his career surely...

MrKaepora

who? link?
It was Perez but it seems he appologized about some remarks he made about women and having one as a team coleague.

Sergio Perez : Clearing the misunderstanding of Susie Wolff

This letter goes out to all the social media and specially to all the people who have supported me and that believe in me. I want to tell you how thankful my feelings are towards you for being a part of my career and of the history that has just begun.

I feel really ashamed by the way my words have been distorted about the opportunity of racing side by side with a woman. I want to be absolutely clear that my intention was not to offend anybody, and my comment does not reflect a “macho” posture on my behalf. I recognize that my comment, even though it was intended as a joke, was absolutely out of place and also inacceptable. I believe and I am truly convinced in gender equality; there are women in my life that are very important for me and that show me this every day and my admiration for them is uncomparable. With Susie Wolff I hold a very close friendship and I admire her greatly for her determination; I wish her the best of lucks as person and as a professional driver.

Once again I want to thank everybody and I offer this next race in Silverstone to all the women in my life that have been there for me and that follow my trajectory closely.

Thankfully,

Sergio Pérez.

10415597_705046079562439_1560835994866870845_n.jpg

Zeknurn

Why the hell would Hamilton want to go there though? You could say well people said the same thing when he left a great car at McLaren for a mediocre merc, but he was probably given assurances that their new engine was going to be good. I see him at Ferrari one day perhaps but the end of his career surely...

I don't see that happening.

Alonso will leave Ferrari, but Lewis will not take his place.

While it seems very unlikely, who knows what's going on behind the scenes at Mercedes.

Alonso's wasted his best years at Ferrari, how could any top driver want to go there, unless he was bringing top engineering talent with him? The team has produced zero evidence it's getting its act together.

Nicktendo86

Alonso's wasted his best years at Ferrari, how could any top driver want to go there, unless he was bringing top engineering talent with him? The team has produced zero evidence it's getting its act together.
Agree. While the situation at McLaren for example appears as bad, at least they have good things on the way. Honda next year (although whether it turns out a good engine or not we will see), a lot of new people coming in, complete team restructuring. What are Ferrari doing? New tp, and what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom