• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy Bob

Red Flag infringements are huge.

Alonso and Schumacher got their qualifying times deleted for doing it at Hungary 2006, while Pic got a 20 second race time penalty added before the race even started for doing it.

Considering that they are under investigation for it, you can be fairly sure that they're both going to get done. And if they are found guilty, they're both going to get significant penalties.

Red Flag infringements are huge.

Alonso and Schumacher got their qualifying times deleted for doing it at Hungary 2006, while Pic got a 20 second race time penalty added before the race even started for doing it.

Considering that they are under investigation for it, you can be fairly sure that they're both going to get done. And if they are found guilty, they're both going to get significant penalties.

no further action on either.

If that was Hamilton there would have been some kind of penalty applied. F1 has turned into a joke.

Also, Mercedes are treating Hamilton and Rosberg as equally as RBR did for Webber and Vettel. Toto is a complete joke of principal, Hammer can spin it all he likes but they are favouring Rosberg with strategy, better pit stops and fewer failures. The latter might be luck once or twice but more than that points to a systemic development issue that favours one driving style over the other.

If he has another failure this weekend then he has every right to throw his toys out of the pram and run back into the arms of Ron Dennis.

If that was Hamilton there would have been some kind of penalty applied. F1 has turned into a joke.

Also, Mercedes are treating Hamilton and Rosberg as equally as RBR did for Webber and Vettel. Toto is a complete joke of principal, Hammer can spin it all he likes but they are favouring Rosberg with strategy, better pit stops and fewer failures. The latter might be luck once or twice but more than that points to a systemic development issue that favours one driving style over the other.

If he has another failure this weekend then he has every right to throw his toys out of the pram and run back into the arms of Ron Dennis.

I bet it's because Mercedes is Germany and Hamilton is black.

They are favouring him with fewer failures? I mean really?

Let me guess, one of Rosberg's engineers is fucking with Hamilton's car right? Or is it that Rosberg get to pick the tastiest engines and gearboxes for himself?

They are favouring him with fewer failures? I mean really?

Let me guess, one of Rosberg's engineers is fucking with Hamilton's car right? Or is it that Rosberg get to pick the tastiest engines and gearboxes for himself?
We all know Hamilton's driving style is more aggressive, the car should be set up for that, but it seems to be optimised for Rosberg's smoother style which will lead to more failures for Hamilton. It's really not that difficult a concept. McLaren did it with Button as well and developed the car to suit his driving style which was less aggressive and generally slower, they have since turned to shit.

pants

We all know Hamilton's driving style is more aggressive, the car should be set up for that, but it seems to be optimised for Rosberg's smoother style which will lead to more failures for Hamilton. It's really not that difficult a concept. McLaren did it with Button as well and developed the car to suit his driving style which was less aggressive and generally slower, they have since turned to shit.

lol

Why are all people trying to destroy Hamilton's F1 career?

McLaren, Mercedes, FIA. Mercedes are even such perverts that they pay Hamilton the second highest salery in the F1 business.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Pirelli will test 18" tyres on the Lotus at the in season test next week.

Would love to see this move go ahead after over 20 years on the current 13" rims

DD

Pirelli will test 18" tyres on the Lotus at the in season test next week.

Would love to see this move go ahead after over 20 years on the current 13" rims

I kind of like the 13" rims. I think that the 18" wheels look lame on the Formula E cars:

bird-3.jpg

Dead Man

God this shit is getting boring.

Fuck I love the look of that car. It's a pleasant combination of current F1 cars and that X1 or whatever from GT5.

All I see is a kid getting a hold of an Indy car and sticking big rims on it. Ugliest race car I have seen in a while :( A clean slate to design the cars and that is what they come up with? Very disappointed.

Dilly

Banned

This makes no sense what so ever.

DD

They remind me of a Super Formula 2014 spec car:

20140303191424d22.jpg

But with some touches of Indy and Gran Turismo. =P

But my favorite still is the WSR cars:

241506.jpg

Hammer24

Banned

pinhead.gif

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Weather looks shocking for the weekend at Silverstone.

Going to be a real handful in qualifying this afternoon for many drivers.

Zeknurn

I'd be ok if the current list was the grid for sunday.

@Lotus_F1Team: #Kimi @InsideFerrari - as always when rain quells running, the offer's there...
BrxYQWXIcAA-AVf.jpg:large

@Lotus_F1Team: We have received reports of sightings of the #SilverstoneGnome - we're investigating. Shout if you see him
BrxZrJAIUAAzO3F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom