• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRS

Banned
tffema.gif

NlX9xQx.png

Mohonky

Yeah if Lewis decided to abort the lap based on the first two sectors....I can't actually blame him. It probably would have seemed like a reasonable decision at that exact moment in time to most people.

Happy for Button.

Shouldnt have given up on the lap, never know whats going to happen.

Lach

Anyone have Lewises S1 and 2 times compared to Rosberg & Vettel for that last run?

He was like 2 seconds of his time at second timing, wasn't he? That seemed like a ridicoulus gap.

dakun

exactly.. he should know by now that rain can be unpredictable on a race track.. if it was a dry track i'd be all for aborting the lap.. but not like this with a track that is not wet or dry

If I was Hamilton I'd probably be crying myself to sleep right now.

I know he fucked up for not completing the lap but at the same time I can understand how he must feel like the gods have decided to fuck with him.

tHoMNZ

Nope, he'll win it due to double points in the last race.

Plus he'll get second tomorrow anyway as that Merc will destroy the other cars in the dry.

Don't underestimate the effect of dirty air on this track. It can slow down even a much superior car.
But with pit strategy etc, yea, probably

tHoMNZ

Hamilton will never win this year's championship with that sulky attitude. He should man the fuck up, push to the end and don't get cocky.

Ryne

Hamilton's mistake, he needs to push forward and hope for better chances tomorow.

Good for Rosberg for not giving up on the final lap, sometimes you just have to push to the flag.

Nicktendo86

I just cannot believe how Hamilton is gifting this championship to Rosberg. It really is like he just doesn't think at all. Tired to slow the field down behind him as well so by all rights should get a penalty as well.

Road

Another Saturday where Lewis has messed up.

Will cost him the Championship. Needs a miracle now. Rosberg much smarter.

No miracle needed, imo. Under normal conditions, Hamilton will still finish second at least. Also, in the last 15 years, the pole position only won the race 3 times (or so I heard on TV).

I think first place is still quite achievable for him.

Anyway, huge strategy mistakes by Hamilton, Ricciardo, Williams and Ferrari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom