• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

I have a feeling that we're going to get a classic one stop Monza snoozefest.

I'm thinking one stop too (damn hard tyres) but I think there's going to be several incidents through the midfield.

EDIT: EJ seems like a lost old man on the grid. Odd that Stephano is apparently knocking about.

Hamilton is growing on me since Spa. If this was even a year ago, he would have snapped and been a twat, but he's handling it all much better now.

Vettel is a genuinely hilarious guy and I've been damn impressed by how he's handled first his terrible luck and now just being mostly outraced.

Still backing Rosberg. I'll always back the guy who hasn't won the WDC and the fact that he's such a cartoon villain at the moment is the very definition of icing.

I almost wish that Rosberg won't win it this WDC. It's not because I hate him, I really don't, but if he wins it this year, no one is going to acknowledge it and I'm pretty sure he's going to feel terrible about it. Imagine him winning the WDC on the last race and getting booed on the podium. I wouldn't wish that to anyone.

New Jersey is as good as dead.

When did that happen?

Ark

Bw7alu1IIAAZ78n.jpg

[witty caption]

Hasney

I almost wish that Rosberg won't win it this WDC. It's not because I hate him, I really don't, but if he wins it this year, no one is going to acknowledge it and I'm pretty sure he's going to feel terrible about it. Imagine him winning the WDC on the last race and getting booed on the podium. I wouldn't wish that to anyone.

It's at Abu Dhabi, so I doubt there would be any reaction. Not even Danny winning it at the last gasp would spur the cheer that would require.

Dammit, the whole double points thing was just to make it worthwhile for Abu Dhabi to pay extra to be last. I wish it finished at Brazil or anywhere with a passionate crowd.

Hasney

Find the teams starting on hard tyres a but odd. Thought it would be much better to get some places at the start rather than attacking at the end, even with double DRS.

Juicy Bob

Goddamit, the feed on PS4 BBC sport hasn't started the race yet and y'all already reacting.

HERE WE GO WOO ROSBERG.
On my PS3 the BBC Sport app is always at least 45 seconds behind TV. But I need to use it because my TV signal is awful where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom