• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
Nice buffer between Lewis and Nico, but.... it matters a little for tomorrow's start. Nico was P1 in SPA qually, but Lewis had great race launch.

This is the third race in a row Vettel's outqualified Ricciardo in Q3,Id like to see him translate that edge into the race. Last two races hes made critical errors that allowed Dany to beat him

olore

Fantastic showing from Lewis. Rosberg got closer, but nowhere near to be threatening. Should be an easy race for Lewis tomorrow.

I wouldn`t call anything in F1 ´easy´. Qualifying is one thing - the race something entirely different. But, yes, Lewis FTMFW

Fantastic showing from Lewis. Rosberg got closer, but nowhere near to be threatening. Should be an easy race for Lewis tomorrow.

Start is key tomorrow. If Rosberg pulls a Spa and Bottas beats him into T1, then that might give Lewis enough breathing room to win this.

Williams had great pace, not that much slower than Mercedes so if one gets in between both Mercedes, watch out..

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Nice buffer between Lewis and Nico, but.... it matters a little for tomorrow's start. Nico was P1 in SPA qually, but Lewis had great race launch.

Nico is having problems with his starts, so he could be under pressure from both WIL tomorrow.

Toto said for ORF1 they will have a team meeting this evening.

Nico is not going to launch better than Hamilton.

I hope Bottas gets Rosberg on the start, will be hilarious to watch Hasney cry along with Rosberg.

Oh thank god. I can't believe how mad I still am with Nico. And jeez, his body language is defensive as hell in the interview room.

Assuming Nico doesn't ram Lewis going into turn one Lewis will likely disappear off into the distance. He could use a nice smooth win.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Best scenario for WDC, would be Nico DNF and Lewis 1st place tomorrow :p

Helmut Marko looked like he took hot water challenge, totally downbeat.

Risgroo

Alonso is happy with P7. He has completely given up.

iblgd97bZDmTDL.gif

:(

f0rk

Sitting at turn one tomorrow, should be good.

The Finns sat in front of me were not happy, their going to have to go and sell their full Ferrari get ups and get Williams instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom