• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgreez

Rosberg is the new Vettel? Seems to be public enemy no. 1 here at the moment?

Funk all of you i want Mercedes to gain as many points as possible in every race

Hasney

God damn Danny. I'm not of the opinion that Vettel was bad, I'd still have rated him top 3 at the start of the season, but I honestly think Danny is going to be one of the best and pushing Alonso and Hamilton for that title later in his career.

TCRS

Banned
untitled-24t2rkz.gif

absolutely beautiful. this is what racing is. thank god for bottas and ricciardo.

dalin80

Banned
Rosberg is the new Vettel? Seems to be public enemy no. 1 here at the moment?

Funk all of you i want Mercedes to gain as many points as possible in every race

He has been an utter douche this year, cost himself a lot of fans except for the autosport forum where all the displaced schumacher fans are defending his every action to the grave.

malyce

Not even comparable. Vettel was head and shoulders better than even Alonso and Hamilton with the EBD cars.
No. He was head and shoulders above Webber. He had a hotwheels trackset car in the corners, that the other teams couldn't match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom