• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, this isn't over... Risky calls at the front.

I almost wonder if Mercedes require lower fuel use to show off their efficiency :p

WTF Ferrari? 30 laps on softs?
This is Alonso. He'll find a way. He always does.

Edit: Holy crap @ the safety car doing 2:45 laps.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Exiting, hope Lewis have a clean getaway. Can anyone explain why Mercedes didn`t call him into the pits when all of his competitors did, more or less?

They think that SS tyres are still in good shape and he can easily put 1,5 second gap/lap for several laps compared to S tyres

Ark

They think that SS tyres are still in good shape and he can easily put 1,5 second gap/lap for several laps compared to S tyres

As long as the car isn't too cool and it blows up. Or if the car just blows up because reasons.

olore

I see. My feeble brain thought that it might be a good time to put on primes and go to the end, but it`s probably to far to push them, circa 25 laps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom