• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

malyce

I think shadowing the strategy of the guys behind was not the smartest decision considering the probability of a safety car.

Yeah, Lewis' only hope now is for Vettel/Ric to hold up the pack. Realistically though, Lewis will chew through those SS before he's able to pull that gap. This isn't Bahrain.

Edit: Yeah, Lewis is fucked. Alonso may win this.

Mohonky

Hamilton gonna need to be massively fast. Redbull to stop again but Ferrari thinking no? If Alonso doesnt have to stop he will still have some ragged tyres toward the end, but then this isnt an overtaking track either......

TCRS

Banned
goddamn it sauber. one season they are brilliant, the other season they're shit. story of that team for the last couple of years. so incosistent.

goddamn it sauber. one season they are brilliant, the other season they're shit. story of that team for the last couple of years. so incosistent.
That swap of Kobayashi to Gutierrez for 2013 really really did not end up working. Still bitter about it! *sobs*

Ty4on

Vettel is too quick if he can keep it till the end. Lewis only managing 2 seconds per lap and has a lot of rounds left to make the gap big enough.

Ark

No way hamilton will come out first. And i doubt he'll be able to come back from 4th or so to overtake the rest

Kubica did something similar in 2010 on the old Bridgestone's; it's entirely possible with these Pirelli's and the pace of that Mercedes. It's going to be tough though.

Mohonky

I think Merc have really balls'd this up.

Hamilton could have left here with Championship lead but I really think Merc have screwed the pooch on strategy. Why they risked this I dont know.

dakun

Kubica did something similar in 2010 on the old Bridgestone's; it's entirely possible with these Pirelli's and he pace of that Mercedes. It's going to be tough though.
In Singapur? If yes respect. Though it seems pretty much impossible to overtake even with a car that is 1 second faster

ramparter

Banned
No way hamilton will come out first. And i doubt he'll be able to come back from 4th or so to overtake the rest

I actually expect a clean win, even if he comes out behind one or two cars their tires will be a joke by then.

He will finish first at least 10 seconds ahead of the second guy.

Kubica did something similar in 2010 on the old Bridgestone's; it's entirely possible with these Pirelli's and he pace of that Mercedes. It's going to be tough though.
That was AWESOME to watch. Got a flat and ended up one position higher at the end I think? It was the tightest action on track there'd been in several years, lol.

C'mon guys, SOMEONE has to crash at turn 16. It's never NOT happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom