• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate, they can skip the wets and go straight to inters.

Edit: didn't that happen in one 2012/2013 race? Where the FIA were so cautious that the track was half dry before allowing the cars out?

kiyomi

Looks like the track is dry enough for inters already, or at least within a few laps of F1 cars running around them.

What is the point of the full wets if you can't use them in heavy rain? :/

Dead Man

I'd be more than happy to get up at 6AM rather than 8AM if it meant the session actually happened.
:) Luckily not necessary this year.

I've never heard anyone here in Europe say they agree with pushing the Malaysia race back in the day. Everyone seems to agree that it's stupid.

Everyone but Bernie. :/

At this rate, they can skip the wets and go straight to inters.

Edit: didn't that happen in one 2012/2013 race? Where the FIA were so cautious that the track was half dry before allowing the cars out?

Looks like the track is dry enough for inters already, or at least within a few laps of F1 cars running around them.

What is the point of the full wets if you can't use them in heavy rain? :/

I can understand at the start of a race when the field is bunched up, but during qualy with them spread out I think they are over cautious. And yeah, it seems there is a very small window for the wet tyre between what the inter can't handle, and when the FIA deems it too wet. Seems a pointless tyre.

acm2000

Yeah rb are going to dominate the second half of this season.

if they can get on top of the ECU issues, its a straight 2 way fight between Merc and RB, which would be great to watch.

and i for one REALLY hope Vettel wins the championship thanks to double points in the last race, i want to hear bernies excuse and see his fucking face as vettel crosses the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom