• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

That's one way to end Q1.

if they can get on top of the ECU issues, its a straight 2 way fight between Merc and RB, which would be great to watch.

and i for one REALLY hope Vettel wins the championship thanks to double points in the last race, i want to hear bernies excuse and see his fucking face as vettel crosses the line.

It would almost be worth it... if I thought he would actually have the decency to admit he is wrong.

Edit: Red flag with 35 seconds left? What the hell?

untitled-711ly7.gif
untitled-84qko5.gif

If Renault get the engine CLOSE to the !etc RB will slaughter it, they are dominant in s2.

And McLaren havw gone backwards, much have forgotten to have picked up the half second from Ron.

Actually, HAM is the fastest in S2. Vettel is close to Mercedes in S2 and S3; loses it all in S1 (slightly in S2 as well).

Nicktendo86

Actually, HAM is the fastest in S2. Vettel is close to Mercedes in S2 and S3; loses it all in S1 (slightly in S2 as well).
Ooops, was going by p1 times. Pleas ignore me!

Alonso fucked, tbh the TR had the inside line so not sure who's fault that was?

ramparter

Banned
lol at official commentary blaming Kvyat, guess no one has the balls to tell alonso he is too old for this shit and it's time to get the boot

jey_16

Banned
lol at official commentary blaming Kvyat, guess no one has the balls to tell alonso he is too old for this shit and it's time to get the boot

Fuck off...yeah the rookie steaming up the inside in rainy conditions on the warm up lap slams into him and it's Alonso's fault

acm2000

nice red flag by FIA which happened to delay qual just the exact time it took ferrari to fix the car, convenient that ¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom