• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-6hcx2h.gif

Pimpwerx

That fuel usage display is pretty neat. Merc is not only faster, but easier on fuel. At least lewis is. The Williams is very efficient. PEACE.

wizard

Banned
hello people new to the thread and sport, just started following this season don't know shit about cars or the drivers but its insanely fascinating to follow. I really just can't get enough of it.

Also go Bottas! love his driving style.

It's a bit depressing that Red Bull could be the only team to rival the Mercedes. It almost makes you wish they'd catch up faster.

Also, why the hell is Kimi still on P19?

Sloane

Banned
Fuel use numbers are interesting.
Yeah.

Also, it's crazy how much more "normal" this race already feels, Red Bull having a shot at 2-3, McLaren back to being mediocre, Ferrari the same old -- I expected this to happen by race eight or so, not the second one of the season.

It's a bit depressing that Red Bull could be the only team to rival the Mercedes. It almost makes you wish they'd catch up faster.
No worries, at this rate, they'll dominate everyone else again by May.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
We can expect Williams to push at the end of the race with current fuel levels. Riccardo and Alonso have the thirstiest cars

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Looks like the Mercedes engine is far more fuel efficient than the Renault so far.
Hamilton has used 2% less fuel than Vettel so far.

Mobius 1

hello people new to the thread and sport, just started following this season don't know shit about cars or the drivers but its insanely fascinating to follow. I really just can't get enough of it.

Welcome!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Ferrari... needs to get their shit in order.

Ferrari smh. fucking ferrari.

The Ferrari Story: 2008-forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom