• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addnan

The BBC commentators are finding it so hard to understand that drivers don't want to overtake on the first straight because they will just lose it in the second.

Dead Man

LOL, local Australian commentators being shit again. They use the Sky commentary for the race, but insist on having the local wankers talk before and after each ad break :/

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Interesting, best teams will go in pits one more time, looks like time deficit on hard tyre is just too big

Or they are certain that rain is coming

Dead Man

Hangover from the old Channel 9 days.

Yeah, but at least back then Alan Jones had something interesting to say, or Daryl Eastlake would say something stupid but entertaining. Rust is just a giant block head with no personality or knowledge or any redeeming feature, and AJ is now just old and tired sounding.

Chris R

I thought Bahrain was going to be delayed here on NBC, but no, the race does start at 11AM EST for some silly reason.

Fine by me, I'll just set my work alarm and pretend it's a work day :D

Juicy Bob

Yeah, but at least back then Alan Jones had something interesting to say, or Daryl Eastlake would say something stupid but entertaining. Rust is just a giant block head with no personality or knowledge or any redeeming feature, and AJ is now just old and tired sounding.
At least Thrusta can pronounce drivers names properly. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom