• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Great race aside for the fact that we got to see the true pace of the Mercedes. I wonder if Red Bull will ever catch up.

It's really questionable if Renault or Ferrari can improve enough given that the actual engine specs are frozen.

Branson

That was a fun race to watch. Great racing the whole race. Now hopefully the NASCAR race can get in tonight before mania

DieH@rd

Banned
hamilton2.jpg

During 12 laps after safety car, two Mercs made 24secs lead to Force India.

nawz

Banned
Ferrari and Renault can make "reliability" improvements but what's giving Mercedes the speed is homologated.

Road

Great racing by Hamilton, especially after the safety car.

Force India outdid Williams, although I'm not sure if it's simply because of the pit stop strategy.

Ricciardo did great. Waiting for his punishment for daring to overtake Vettel.

olore

Wow Lewis, just wow, jawdropping racing. This race was easily more exciting than the last 9 combined last year. Also Perez on the podium, good job, but would have liked to see Bottas

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Dunno about Ferrari/Red Bull, but I'm wondering if the other Mercedes cars can perhaps close in instead. Great drive by Ricciardo.

markao

If those reactions between the two were genuine, we are in for a great season.....hope the rest catches up a little, or stay close (as group) behind them.

Glad we finally see the true Mercedes pace.

About 3 seconds a lap faster than the field in race trim.

Vettel seemed really slow on the straights. Ric needed one more lap to take Perez.

Ferrari are going to be left behind guaranteed. I expect more of a 6-10th place routine finishes.

_machine

What a race, even though the finnish drivers did worse than expected. I sincerely hope we'll get more of this even if it means the championship will be decided between Nico and Lewis.

Road

If those reactions between the two were genuine, we are in for a great season.....hope the rest catches up a little, or stay close (as group) behind them.

This is Brawn 2009. Even if people catch up, it'll be over in the first half of the season.

I just hope Rosberg keep putting up the fight Barrichello couldn't.

Xun

I'm going to have to watch this then!

I missed it since I went to see Captain America, so I'll have to check it out on the BBC tonight.

dalin80

Banned
I wonder if merc will be happy with the drivers going plaid and showing what that car is capable of. Pulling a pitstop distance in 10 laps.. ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom