• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

I really feel like after all the hype, Williams aren't that impressive this season. Of course they made a huge jump, but they're nowhere near close to challenge the top.

Still better than Ferrari!

Shaneus

untitled-73hf6j.gif
Danny Ricky balls of steel.

kharma45

I really feel like after all the hype, Williams aren't that impressive this season. Of course they made a huge jump, but they're nowhere near close to challenge the top.

In the dry they're good, but in the wet the car is a dog.

Aiii

So not worth it
He doesn't have to do anything, he just needs to stay right behind Rosberg and wait for the choke. :)

How true.

In the end, both drivers know already first or second doesn't matter at this point due that piss poor double points rule. Just make sure the difference isn't too big and then whoever wins the final race is the champ.

RoKKeR

I don't know if I'd agree. It's pretty clear that they are, for the most part, neck and neck with Red Bull in the dry in terms of pace. They need to work on strategy and racing when there is any sort of moisture on the track of next season.

Hamilton either with less downforce or inters are wearing. He could pit with new inters and beat the RBRs on track position...
Will HAVE to pit next lap to avoid the traffic.

Top Bottom