• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

ERS is the biggest issue for them.

It's always been. Look at the technical report, you can see that the teams with Ferrari's PU are the first one to take the engine penalty.

Gm6HLO6.png

McNum

He came within 3 points of winning the title twice with Ferrari. Had he got at least one I wonder how we'd view his time at Ferrari.
In Formula One, second place is the first loser when it comes to championships. Probably not fair to say it like this, but you are right. Had Alonso gotten a championship in the Ferrari, he'd been hailed as the guy who made a car perform better than theoretically possible and won despite the odds.

Now he's just the guy who got really close.

Aiii

So not worth it
Charlie Whiting is getting too old for this shit, scared like an 80 year old driving their Fiat Panda through town at 15kph.

Mohonky

They always do this, they have the cars out there till drivers are thinking its basically inters conditions.

ramparter

Banned
this is fucking ridiculous. and it happens every time
Fia has a thing for the ridiculous. Instead of all this stupid they could invst a bit in visors or something for a better view in these conditions. I think the biggest problems is the visibility. If they allowed the teams to do specific set ups in those conditions and the drivers were able to view the other cars the could race 'all right'

Zeknurn

Remember when we used to have wet races? That's was fun.

Indeed. If they can't race in the rain they should just cancel the whole weekend ahead of time if the weather forecast has any hint of rain. Also start doing more races in Abu Dhabi and Bahrain where it never rains.

hamchan

Really? Another lap behind SC? If teams are thinking of putting inters on then Charlie has fucked up.

Edit: Farking finally

dakun

What Charlie is doing is a disgrace to the sport. The fans, the drivers, everyone wants to drive and one fucking man is boycotting it

Juicy Bob

Oh come on! This is stupid! I agree with the start under SC and the Red Flag, but it's been safe enough to race for a good few laps now.

Oh, finally!

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It's always been. Look at the technical report, you can see that the teams with Ferrari's PU are the first one to take the engine penalty.

I wonder what will they do about this for 2015. With new engine design it could be quite rocky...

McNum

And now the commentators have begun timing the Safety Car. It actually just had fastest lap just now. 2:22:03!

Come on. Start the race already!

EDIT: And here we go!

RoKKeR

People talking about inters... holy crap. It still looks damn wet. I'm with RIC, I'll stick to the extremes.

Top Bottom