• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

ramparter

Banned
Alonso is impressive today, I believe that his plans for next years have boosted greatly his confidence and hence his performance.

Aiii

So not worth it
Gotta give it to Grosjean, coming from the back in a car he said was utter shit, yesterday, to driving in 8th today. I have no clue how he does it.

AngryMoth

So what's up with the F1 app? Just brought it up and the split times seem completely inaccurate. Edit: never mind I misunderstood its difference in lap time

Chuck

Still without luck
awwwwwwwwwwww yisssssssssss

88dd1414aa.png

RoKKeR

Ugh, Williams. Fucking Massa over in the pits yet again.

They are close to being really good. Maybe with some of the paycheck from this year they'll improve.

Aiii

So not worth it
This race is sooo much more entertaining than the entire weekend in Russia. Seems like the US wins again.

I should probably clap for this, right?

Mohonky

Come on Hammy, finish it off, nice and smooth now.

Hoping Ricciardo takes it to Rosberg but I think that might be a little optimistic, just dont want to see Hamilton win this, win Brazil then lose to a failure in Abu Dhabi.

RoKKeR

Alright well WIL screwed over their chances but will extend their lead over Ferrari.

Lets go RIC for the 2nd place spot.

Top Bottom