• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Mohonky

I think it was worth a penalty, he had lost control of the vehicle and was sliding sideways and he just punted Grosjean off the apex.

Ark

I honestly didn't expect Hamilton to win today. I really mean that, really though Rosberg would pull it out today. Impressive stuff.

Race really came alive at the end there.

Chuck

Still without luck
PODIUM, BABY
daniel-ricciardo-f1-racing-driver.jpg

hamchan

Ricciardo still the best of the rest and again showing his supreme tyre management.

Also Pastor getting dem points. Oh wait he has a penalty? But then JEV might get a penalty too for that Grosjean collision right?

Mohonky

I honestly didn't expect Hamilton to win today. I really mean that, really though Rosberg would pull it out today. Impressive stuff.

Kinda been that way all year. Watch the first 10 laps, watch the last 10 laps, dont get too worried about everything in between.

DBT85

Odd, I never thought Nico could win today unless Hamilton fucked up or had a problem. Not seen anything in the last 2 months to suggest otherwise.

Xun

Same, weirdly.

I am quite a pessimistic person however.

Great result.

Gutted about the first stint for Vettel, but it was worth it for the overtaking at the end.

Hamilton clearly has Rosberg handled in the race. Championship over.

Aiii

So not worth it
With 24 points ahead, Rosberg can pretty much forget about even having a chance this year, unless Hamilton gets a DNF in the final race.

Top Bottom