• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Less car's on track = more action?

This is a dead& boring race, it isn't like when Brawn surprised everyone, they were the minnows and under dog's, now though it's just the power of Mercedes and Ferrari against a bunch of youngsters in pay to drive car's that a slow and sluggish, and taking up the rear a fallen great that has decided to write off the next few years.
No I was just joking

untitled-458ulw.gif

jey_16

Banned
Kimi has to pit again though for the mediums....should make the end of the race interesting with everyone else on old tyres

McNum

You know, it's not like Mercedes is especially good this year. I mean, yeah, they're good. But... they're just racing Formula One. Everyone else just don't seem to measure up to that. Everyone should be at that level.

I'm sad for the sport if this is what's supposed to be the best of the best, because clearly... It is not.

Aiii

So not worth it
If you had told me three fight between Button and Perez would be the highlight of the race, I would have told you you were batshit insane.

Ruruja

You know, it's not like Mercedes is especially good this year. I mean, yeah, they're good. But... they're just racing Formula One. Everyone else just don't seem to measure up to that. Everyone should be at that level.

I'm sad for the sport if this is what's supposed to be the best of the best, because clearly... It is not.

Yeah, I'm not blaming Mercedes for this. They seem like the only F1 team out there.

Shaneus

That I'm spending more time on GAF than watching the actual race says something.

I bet Bo77as would've made this race a bit interesting :(

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys are having a severe lack of memory of you think there have never been less eventful races or races with more outs than this one. Come on guys, lighten up a bit, at least.

Sloane

Banned
Jesus, guys, it's the first race of the season. Ferrari and Williams are already doing fine and RBR will figure it out, too. You're all acting as if this is the first shitty season opener.

You guys are having a severe lack of memory of you think there have never been less eventful races or races with more outs than this one. Come on guys, lighten up a bit, at least.
I think the race is fine. No fight for the first place but that was expected.

Ruruja

More outs with 22 cars still has more cars on the track than this. There's no excitement due to the number of cars. It's dead out there - sounds like a Free Practice session.

Draconian

tbh Every race has someone in this thread moaning about it being boring at some point. I tuned it out a long time ago.

Zeknurn

Including all the off-season drama I can safely say that I have never seen a worse start to the Formula 1 season.

Top Bottom