• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Tubie

Button only needs 2 more cars to blow up for him to score a point.
keikaku.jpg

Dead Man

Seriously guys, is there a way to get the gap times on the free app? I feel like there has to be and I am just being really fucking stupid in not seeing it.

Shaneus

Holy shit, that's a long fucking walk for Max, right along the V8 garages.

That Renault really is a goddamned turd.

I'm supporting Vettel this year. Wouldn't be surprised if Danny DNFs.

Dead Man

I'm supporting Vettel this year. Wouldn't be surprised if Danny DNFs.

getout.gif

Seems like you need to pay up for the gap times.

Fuck the FIA. Fuck them right off. Fuck it all. I need some magazine racks to knock over. What the fuck is the point of showing relative lap times when I don't know the fucking gap?

Zeknurn

I'm supporting Vettel this year.
Wouldn't be surprised if Danny DNFs.

WHAT? Silly season indeed.

I'm personally rooting for Vergne.

Lach

Someone has to cut max walking head low through the pits into that arrested development "feeling down" gif..

Lucius86

Banned
You should watch Formula E, each driver has two car's and they even swap them half way through the race!

How environmentally friendly is that?

Ha, I watched it yesterday and I'm trying to convince the girlfriend to go to the London race later in the year.

It may also help justify my Tesla purchase once my Z4 is no longer practical.

Button still has a working car?! I knew he would beat Alonso this year.

pootle

Jeez, I thought Nico was looking good on these medium tyres. Fair play to Lewis he's in amazing form this weekend.

Tubie

Shitty fuel limits, so drivers can't push hard all race. Shitty testing schedule/limitations. Shitty limit on how many PUs you can use in a season.

Whoever is responsible for these rules really hates the sport and wants to burn it to the ground.

Some pretty rough pit stops today, which I'd expect to improve as the season goes on. Looking forward to a race where we start with a full grid!

Top Bottom