• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

I swear if Kimi's car is done because of that incident on lap 1...
Great start to the inter-team relationship that Vettel hip-checked Kimi at turn one of the first race. I know that wasn't the contact but it was the setup for the rest of that entire incident.

Pimpwerx

Button down 24s in 6 laps since the safety car. I think they're cruising for points.

Also, the Ferrari is faster than the Williams. PEACE.

Dead Man

Not feeling that excited for this race to be honest. Didn't expect much, but the last week has been pretty brutal for F1 I think. Cannot see it getting better, either. :( Come on Danny, distract me from the shenanigans with F1 management by having an amazing drive for... third.

Edit: I think having to listen to Alan Jones and whoever the Ten monkey is (Matt White?) is not helping. Cannot stand them.

yami4ct

Exciting stuff in the mid pack. Sauber performance is sure a nice surprise. Too bad it's hard to root for them due to their shit management.

LoveCake

I didn't think much of yesterday's Formula E race, but it was more exciting than this, I miss the good old days of F1 :(

BLAZER

This is ridiculous. Only 13 cars on track. 22 secs behind from only 6th place for Ric. This really is looking like the worst F1 season i've ever seen! :(

untitled-63nuw4.gif

Top Bottom