• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

I gave Massa a lot of shit during his later years at Ferrari, but man, I can't be mad at his P3 or at him in general. In a weird way, I'm happy that he can beat his old team.

lQAsscQ.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
They won't even penalize them anymore out of pity.

Those responsible were tranquilized and taken to Woking HQ to count the tiles in the main hall, because Ron is not certain in number that Whitmarsh provided

Ark

I gave Massa a lot of shit during his later years at Ferrari, but man, I can't be mad at his P3 or at him in general. I a weird way, I'm happy that he can beat his old team.

http://i.imgur.com/lQAsscQ.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

He seems to genuinely enjoy driving again, and it's fantastic.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I can see that Aston Martin rumor getting more steam after summer's break.

Very happy to see Williams doing well this weekend. Hopefully they can keep the podium streak up.

Mercedes is happy that Williams can put some additional pressure on Ferrari. And I think that Williams will get even stronger in 2nd half of the season - of course they won't be a (direct) thread to Mercedes factory team.

Dilly

Banned
I'm just going to keep quoting this.

In a bold statement, though, Arai has not only predicted a podium finish will come before the British Grand Prix in early July, but the likelihood McLaren-Honda will be firmly challenging Mercedes by the end of the year, then dominating in the near future.

again

In a bold statement, though, Arai has not only predicted a podium finish will come before the British Grand Prix in early July, but the likelihood McLaren-Honda will be firmly challenging Mercedes by the end of the year, then dominating in the near future.

and again

So. What does everyone expect from the race?

Mercs are a given, and from what vettel said it seems like a turn one battle at its best between them and the Williams.

With an expected 1 stop strategy for all, there seem to be nothing left to lift my hope for a good race.

I'm hoping for Ferrari to jump the Williams at least

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.

Mercs are a given, and from what vettel said it seems like a turn one battle at its best between them and the Williams.

With an expected 1 stop strategy for all, there seem to be nothing left to lift my hope for a good race.

Yeah, I am not having high hopes. But you never know. Maybe the Mercs kick each other out in the first corner. I'd like to see Felipe win. His last win was in 2008!

Ark

Everyone will finish in team order.

Hmm... that sounds intriguing. I've not been around long enough to experience F1 ground effect, I'd love to see it make a come back.

I suppose it'll also reduce the dependence on the front wing, making overtaking a bit more likely.

Top Bottom