• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Aiii

So not worth it
Sky reporting that Alonso won't take part in qualifying because there's a leak that they can't find in the car lol.

Mastah

Andrew Benson ‏@andrewbensonf1 4m4 minutes ago

Things not looking good for Alonso. Whatever's wrong with his engine has not been fixed yet, with 30 mins before qualifying

For fuck's sake :/

Wat

9NInZVT.png

Sky reporting that Alonso won't take part in qualifying because there's a leak that they can't find in the car lol.
This team...damn. Driving that car must be like trying to fight the Capra Demon in Dark Souls with a terribly under leveled character. Yeah it can be done, but only the obsessed fans do that nonsense.

DBT85

Got my feed at work straight from Sky so I'll be watching it a good 3-4 seconds before you folk! No nasty satellite delays for me!

Tubie

wow McLaren only has 4 points?

What a shitshow, and they still talk as if they are just a few token upgrades away from competing with the top teams.

- One car running Bahrain-spec, other using Spain-spec Honda: engineers call it "vintage racing"
- these are the only 2 engines left for ALO and BUT, all others are broken!!!
-100 hp behind with these specs
- 2 sec power deficit in Silverstone
- McLaren believes they are 5 tenths behind Merc on chassis-side in Silverstone
- When 5th engine for Honda allowed they will use tokens in Hungary on combustion and again turbocharger side, otherwise in Spa
- McLaren delayed updates from yesterday to today, but only BUT will drive the new FW, chassis, sidepods and mirrors

Double DNF coming.

Alebelly

- One car running Bahrain-spec, other using Spain-spec Honda: engineers call it "vintage racing"
- these are the only 2 engines left for ALO and BUT, all others are broken!!!
-100 hp behind with these specs
- 2 sec power deficit in Silverstone
- McLaren believes they are 5 tenths behind Merc on chassis-side in Silverstone
- When 5th engine for Honda allowed they will use tokens in Hungary on combustion and again turbocharger side, otherwise in Spa
- McLaren delayed updates from yesterday to today, but only BUT will drive the new FW, chassis, sidepods and mirrors

Double DNF coming.

Does this include the extra engine FIA just allowed Honda?

Also Mercedes engine has close to a year more development time than any others.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sauber was doing so well in Australia, and now they're shit again.

At least they're not on zero points like last year.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
At this point, Button and Alonso should start the race in running gear.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I am going to get F1 2015 on day one just because I want to see how they represent McLaren in-game.

Top Bottom