• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Zeknurn

That gap to Mercedes. They should split the formula and have Mercedes compete alone in Formula 1 and everyone else compete in GP1.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Is somebody keeping fictional championship standings without the Mercs?

Zeknurn

I have a feeling that we are going to get the most boring race of the season tomorrow.

Where's that new Formula E season when you need it.

Yoooooooooo What is with Hamilton and those banker laps? Holy shit, I got a bit nervous with that one. Nice job Hamilton and congrats on finally surpassing Vettel in poles and slotting in behind your idol. Didn't see this happening after watching FP2.

Aiii

So not worth it
I have a feeling that we are going to get the most boring race of the season tomorrow.

Where's that new Formula E season when you need it.

Hey, if you want to watch slow moving and badly sounding cars, McLaren got you covered.

Tubie

So Ferrari has developed the car backwards, now behind Williams.

Yep, they are right on track for a typical Ferrari season.

DrM

Redmond's Baby

Do not worry, they will get 80 bhp with their 3rd engine (source is random twitter guy who knows somebody that knows somebody whose relative is kitchen cleaner in Maranello)

Goldrusher

Someone should shop Alonso face and McLaren Honda livery onto this picture.

hondas9rrl.jpg

Do not worry, they will get 80 bhp with their 3rd engine (source is random twitter guy who knows somebody that knows somebody whose relative is kitchen cleaner in Maranello)

80 bhp? They will be lapping the field (Mercedes included) at that point...

John_B

Another last lap pole battle that fizzled out. Only Massa improved. Windy conditions?

Hamilton has looked properly uncomfortable in the car since Canada. This pole and the one in Austria was him pulling out two good laps when crucially needed. I think Rosberg will have the superior pace tomorrow.

Ruruja

Good comments about the crowd from the drivers, I do like seeing a full crowd on a race weekend.

I didn't know they'd lowered the prices at Silverstone, when I went it was pretty expensive.

Ark

Good comments about the crowd from the drivers, I do like seeing a full crowd on a race weekend.

I didn't know they'd lowered the prices at Silverstone, when I went it was pretty expensive.

I think it was really just the general admission tickets they reduced the price of, not 100% sure. It's a shame other tracks on the calendar can't drum up the kind of support Silverstone does every year.

Another last lap pole battle that fizzled out. Only Massa improved. Windy conditions?

Hamilton has looked properly uncomfortable in the car since Canada. This pole and the one in Austria was him pulling out two good laps when crucially needed. I think Rosberg will have the superior pace tomorrow.

Except that he was actually faster in Canada. Whaat you mean is he was not as comfortable as Rosberg in Austria, which is factual.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Wow, Mitch Evans' (GP2) headrest popped out on track. He subsequently retired in the pits. Dunno if they couldn't put in a new one, or he retired for different reasons.

John_B

Except that he was actually faster in Canada. Whaat you mean is he was not as comfortable as Rosberg in Austria, which is factual.
Right, since after Canada. He has been the quickest driver around Silverstone the last couple of seasons. His 2013 pole lap was near perfection. But so far this weekend he has been all over the place like in Austria.

It looked for a moment like Rosberg was down for the count, but the championship between them will have legs.

Mastah

1 8 R. GROSJEAN 327.4 13:40:30
2 44 L. HAMILTON 326.3 13:07:08
3 6 N. ROSBERG 326.2 13:04:26
4 12 F. NASR 325.5 13:18:07
5 13 P. MALDONADO 325.0 13:40:24
6 19 F. MASSA 324.4 13:06:16
7 7 K. RAIKKONEN 323.8 13:18:15
8 11 S. PEREZ 322.7 13:08:08
9 9 M. ERICSSON 322.7 13:18:32
10 27 N. HULKENBERG 322.5 14:00:03
11 77 V. BOTTAS 322.2 13:53:10
12 5 S. VETTEL 320.3 14:00:49
13 33 M. VERSTAPPEN 313.3 13:40:42
14 26 D. KVYAT 312.7 13:40:21
15 55 C. SAINZ 312.5 13:09:48
16 28 W. STEVENS 310.0 13:06:51
17 3 D. RICCIARDO 309.8 14:00:10
18 98 R. MERHI 309.7 13:18:47
19 22 J. BUTTON 307.7 13:18:38
20 14 F. ALONSO 307.0 13:09:53

Yikes.

Juicy Bob

It keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening it keeps happening...

olore

I expect a quote from Ferrari spokesman any second now

- Windtunnel... doesn´t correlate ... upgrade... latest parts no good

Silence

- But next season!

Edit: Wow if that about wrong tyres on Fernandos car is true. McLaren really need a hard reset and boot from cold. Or, ditch the entire road car side of their operation to keep them focused on F1 as someone who make claims to know it all wrote somewhere. Must´ve been Ark. Sorry j/k

itsgreen

Max Verstappen @Max33Verstappen
Found the problem what made us not have a good qualifying.A shame after such a strong start.But. The race is tomorrow

Top Bottom