• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Tubie

You can do this Button!!!!! almost there!!

brkwlp.gif

Never has a season opener completely crushed any hype or excitement for the entire season. This is a disaster. The last time the sport has looked this pathetic was during the US GP when only three teams ran.

There is nothing even remotely exciting about this. Just give Lewis the title now. How many races in before he takes a selfie during a race because he has nothing else to do?

Dhuie

Neo Member
I'm not sure who's doing the commentary for Euro and USA but here in Australia our free to air tv station chanel 10 they've got Mark Webber on a panel hosting.

He's not the best host and messes up a few introductions plus he gets tongue tired a lot, BUT he makes up for it with his insider knowledge and taking the piss (has a laugh) at the other drivers, it's quite refreshing.

The tv producers can cut to a image of a garage and he can tell you instantly who's who and what they're doing.

In Practice 3 a driver was a bit slow and Mark says " This driver is well known for keeping an eye on his wallet and the reason for his slow performance today i'd say is his wallet has slipped out of his pocket and become lodged under the accelerator."

BLAZER

Never has a season opener completely crushed any hype or excitement for the entire season. This is a disaster. The last time the sport has looked this pathetic was during the US GP when only three teams ran.

There is nothing even remotely exciting about this. Just give Lewis the title now. How many races in before he takes a selfie during a race because he has nothing else to do?

Truer words have never been spoken :(

Ferrari has some of the best pit stops in a season, whatever.
They botch them in one race, OMG INCOMPETENT ASSHOLES.

Also, Formula 1 is dead, because a race is boring, due to some DNFs.

Long live Bernie.

I'm not sure who's doing the commentary for Euro and USA but here in Australia our free to air tv station chanel 10 they've got Mark Webber on a panel hosting.

He's not the best host and messes up a few introductions plus he gets tongue tired a lot, BUT he makes up for it with his insider knowledge and taking the piss (has a laugh) at the other drivers, it's quite refreshing.

The tv producers can cut to a image of a garage and he can tell you instantly who's who and what they're doing.

In Practice 3 a driver was a bit slow and Mark says " This driver is well known for keeping an eye on his wallet and the reason for his slow performance today i'd say is his wallet has slipped out of his pocket and become lodged under the accelerator."

I liked his crack about Ricciardo's love handles. :3

Jibbed

I'm going to come back and read these reactions at the end of the season, and it's going to be for one of two reasons..

Either it turns out great and I can look back and laugh, or this is the beginning of the end and I can relive the horror.

C'mon dystopian F1 future. Might just get rid of Bernie..
who am I kidding?

Dead Man

Ferrari has some of the best pit stops in a season, whatever.
They botch them in one race, OMG INCOMPETENT ASSHOLES.

Also, Formula 1 is dead, because a race is boring, due to some DNFs.

Long live Bernie.

Nah, F1 is dead because it is run by a greedy little dwarf, it has been slowly dying for years. My interest this season is the lowest it has been since I learned of the existence of the sport, which was in 1986 or so, just after they started having races in Adelaide.

Stupid rules, stupid media management, stupidity in almost all areas.

The race itself is a bit boring but there have been much worse openers, I am just pessimistic for the sport overall.

Top Bottom