• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Ark

I forgot to mention that I'm watching on a slight delay because my internet sucks.

Amazing call by Hamilton? Jesus.

I thought that call was wrong with Rosberg's pace. That localised rain.

He should never have been able to do another lap and stay 2nd. Williams are an embarrassment to F1.

TCRS

Banned
hnOQyKq.png

NHale

It's not like this is a recent problem at Williams. I still remember the days of complete dominance where Villeneuve and Frentzen were 1-2 at Monaco and started with slicks while the rest of the grid was on wets. End result: dropped to 16th in less than 1 lap even on the fucking Monaco.

They didn't even have to stack and Hamilton was pretty much the only one who made that call.

But sure, theyre embarassing the entire sport.

Yes because they didn't react to what another car was doing. If the race leader pits for inters you should take notice.

Didn't Vettel pit the same lap as well?

dakun

They have two cars out there

Either it works or it doesn't. Either way one car benefits from the call. Instead both lost out.
Yeah but they are in no position to risk anything against ferrari.
If it didn't rain and massa or bottas ended up in the same position as raikkonen did the first time around people would be calling them out too

Best

Guys, Hamilton only made that call because he couldn't handle the slicks. It was complete luck that it came off as well as it did. Can't judge Williams by that.

kharma45

Yes because they didn't react to what another car was doing. If the race leader pits for inters you should take notice.

This is just the perfect example of an armchair expert.

Hamilton timed it perfectly yes but if the rain had come down just one lap later he'd have lost out.

NHale

Guys, Hamilton only made that call because he couldn't handle the slicks. It was complete luck that it came off as well as it did. Can't judge Williams by that.

I can judge them by their inability to avoid the undercut from Mercedes during the 1st pit stop when they had 2 cars ahead. They could have done the undercut themselves with one of the car but now as usual they wait to see what everyone else does to then start to think what to do.

Top Bottom