• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Ruruja

Honestly I've seen quite a few 'racing incidents' today given severe penalties. Who the hell is the ex-racer?

I didn't think they even gave drive-through penalties anymore.

Kvyat is seriously lucking out. The only reason he'll be on the podium is because he passed Hamilton off-track and could fly away. 10 seconds is nothing.

But holy shit this race.

How can it be Rosberg's fault when the whole situation came from Ricciardo's dive bomb manoeuvre.
Uh, because he cut over and busted his front wing.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Vettel got lucky today. Good thing is that Mercedes drivers are not robots and can have blue screens on a race or two :D

What a race!

I feel sorry for Kimi and Danny though.

If Kimi could have finished he'd have been on the podium.

If Lewis didn't crash into Danny and Nico didn't crash into him he could've maybe won.

Nice points for McLaren too!

duckroll

Wow what a crazy race. Ferrari - Red Bull - Red Bull. Alonso 5th. Mercedes all fucked. Wowowowow. Feel bad for Raikkonen though. They really let him down with that car. :(

Best

Kvyat is seriously lucking out. The only reason he'll be on the podium is because he passed Hamilton off-track and could fly away. 10 seconds is nothing.

But holy shit this race.

Uh, because he cut over and busted his front wing.

Rosberg has his line already and Ricciardo dive bombs him and then they meet on the exit. It's poor form that Ricciardo didn't get out of the throttle considering the mess he made of that.

Top Bottom