• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

herod

Dan what are you doing it's not an actual bus stop

4my6SfL.gif

Shaneus

Electronics shut down completely, could see all the LEDs disappear.

Maybe he's running an unpatched version of Codies' F1 2015.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah but isn't part of point for the vsc that the gaps stay the same.

Anyway Hamilton got his gap back

As Sky explained, if the VSC ends when Rosberg is at the start of a quick straight and Hamilton is at the end of it going into a slow pace, Rosberg would close the gap due to that.

TCRS

Banned
even if nothing exiting is happening race wise I love watching the belgian GP because I love the track. one of the few classic tracks left and it's just beautiful.

Risgroo

Bahahaha.

You can tell how much the excitement has gone from F1. Few years ago a race could easily get 5-10 100pp pages, now we'll be lucky to get one or two.

Eh, I think the constant bickering and shitposting drove a lot of people away, plus we're stuck in fucking community.
Thread's a lot more civil, at least :p

Ark

Eh, I think the constant bickering and shitposting drove a lot of people away, plus we're stuck in fucking community.
Thread's a lot more civil, at least :p

80% of this thread's posts are the same circlejerk over and over.

Loldonado
Fucking lol McLaren
Kimi waste of space
Omg senpai Verstappen notice me pls bby

Also every time you try to have a conversation/debate, someone will chime in with a quick "nah you're wrong, idiot".

And yeah, being stuck in community after not even two weeks whilst the fucking Arrow thread was in OT for-fucking-ever is a joke.

Zeknurn

I can't take RBR's complaints about Renault 100% seriously when they pass a Williams at top speed.

Williams did a Williams and went with a high downforce setup while Red Bull went with their Monza spec. Comparing Lotus and Red Bull would be more apt.

Edit: Also DRS is far too effective at this track.

Dilly

Banned
Williams did a Williams and went with a high downforce setup while Red Bull went with their Monza spec. Comparing Lotus and Red Bull would be more apt.

Edit: Also DRS is far too effective at this track.

DRS ruining any form of racing since forever.

Ruruja

You could also argue that DRS just compensates for the artificial distortion of actual driver/car performance caused by dirty air.

It's one of those classic 'treat the symptom, not the cause' scenarios, and like Monosukoi says it ruins defensive racing.

Top Bottom