• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Alllllllllmost got away with it. Pirelli can dismiss blame pretty easily by quoting what they told the teams were the recommended tyre life.

untitled-6cus9b.gif

untitled-52bqnp.gif

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Yeah, bad luck for Vettel, but at the same time he got very lucky that the tire didn't blow up in Eau Rouge.

John_B

Some great performances today. Perez, Grosjean and Verstappen were impressive.

Vettel is not happy. He called for a second stop over the radio.

Hamilton seemed pretty much in control. Pretty boring fight between the Mercs. They usually go on opposit tire strategies, but not today for some reason.

I would be surprised if Hamilton does not take victory at Monza as well. He is very strong there.

Zeknurn

It's nice to see Grosjean on the podium again, he deserves a front running car.

You have to stop posting this nonsense, it just makes you come off really silly.

Nah. I find it quite amusing because it's the only driver on the grid where a bunch of people will jump on you if you somehow criticize him.

It reminds me of Omiee and Vettel.

Fisico

"don't ask me how and why" lol

fuck man. I blame pirelli.

Blame Ferrari for taking the 1 stop strategy and maybe Vettel (?) for not being conservative enough with its tires.
If everyone else took a 2 stops strategy there was a reason.

spuckthew

Hamilton seemed pretty much in control. Pretty boring fight between the Mercs. They usually go on opposit tire strategies, but not today for some reason.

Nah, if they're comfortably 1-2 they usually keep them on the same strategy so as not to give the guy in second an advantage over the guy leading. It's just when there's a threat from behind they think more in terms of the team's interests. There have been occasions, Bahrain 2014 from memory, where they haven't, but that was very early on that particular season and I think generally they learnt to try to avoid that.

Top Bottom