• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Shaneus

Danny Ricky making some time on Vettel... and has fastest lap, too. Star Sports hasn't reached the Button retirement yet, there's a minute or two delay :(

untitled-19fpqgb.gif

Shaneus

So, the Drake curse strikes again! This is hilarious:
Drake took it a little too far when he told Oklahoma City Thunder player Kevin Durant to come play for his hometown. According to the article, Drake said, “Before we leave, I just want to show one of my brothers something. You know, my brother Kevin Durant was kind enough to come to the show tonight and watch us. I just want him to see what would happen if he came to play in Toronto. Let him know what would happen.”

Of course, Drake was probably just supporting and showing love to his home team, but the NBA didn’t take it that way. According to an ESPN article by Marc Stein, the NBA accused the Toronto Raptors of tampering due to Drake’s direct relationship with the team and fined them $25,000. The NBA said if the team was to cut all ties with Drake the fines would be lifted and the Raptors refused. Things didn’t get better after that, as the Raptors ending up losing in the first round of the 2014-15 NBA playoffs to the Washington Wizards, according to USA Today’s article, “Wizards demolish Raptors in Game 4 to finish sweep.”

While Drake loves his home team, he is also a big fan of the University of Kentucky basketball team. When an A-list celebrity like Drake expresses love for a certain team, it doesn’t take long for the team to extend an invitation. In the blink of an eye, Drake was practicing his free throws with the Kentucky basketball team during practice. Drake had front row seats to their game against Wisconsin in the Final Four and even bet $6,000 that his team would win. After an undefeated season, Kentucky lost to Wisconsin. The alleged Drake curse struck again.

The most devastating alleged Drake curse is also the most recent. Serena William’s lost to Roberta Vinci in the U.S Open last Friday, with Drake in the stands.

Serena Williams is arguably the best player and server in women’s tennis history with the track record to prove it. She has won 56 singles championships, 22 doubles championships and also was a gold medalist at the 2000, 2008 and 2012 Olympics, according to her website.
FYI, Hamilton just recorded a song or something with Drake.
http://lebuzz.eurosport.co.uk/viral...own-song-in-new-york-nightclub-nails-it-3519/

Shaneus

Well, looks like Ricciardo's eased off. Can't believe with everything that's happened this race, it's still been boring as shit.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Can't believe that my man Maldonado has survived a city track without crashing.

Lach

grand chelem! (scratch that....Ricci goes fasted lap)

Hope Arrivabene goes on his barefoot pilgrimage (he sad he would if Ferrari wins 3 races this year)....

Top Bottom