• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

kiyomi

Was it me or was the BBC feed momentarily a high frame rate? It looked way smoother than it normally does.. then it went back to normal. :(

kiyomi

The BBC online streams are 60fps now, have been since a couple of weeks now.

Ah, only when it's at its' maximum quality, though. Which.. the BBC streams almost never are. For some reason mine drops to 240p or something dumb whenever it feels like it.

It's 60FPS now which is super nice.

Mastah

lol and Alonso has the "better" engine.

Nah, they reverted to older one. Still, dissapointing performance by him.

CQ9JDIrWsAACQyT.jpg:large

Mastah

Yes, they did, but Mclaren want to use that new engine in Austin, when they think it's their only remaining chance of scoring points this year.

Ce-Lin

lol and Alonso has the "better" engine.

Spanish TV he said he was not pushing the machinery and was asked to "look after Jenson' chance to make it to Q2" so basically no point in destroying the car just to knock out your own team mate when you're starting the race dead last anyway.

Ce-Lin

Every time Rosberg beats Hamilton I wonder whether Hamilton is overrated or Rosberg underrated, the media making Hamilton looking like a God then he fails and it's just embarrassing, but of course they won't write the same sensationalist reports as they used to when Massa beat Alonso in qualifying.

Every time Rosberg beats Hamilton I wonder whether Hamilton is overrated or Rosberg underrated, the media making Hamilton looking like a God then he fails and it's just embarrassing, but of course they won't write the same sensationalist reports as they used to when Massa beat Alonso in qualifying.
Lewis had annihilated Nico in qualies this season. Your argument would make sense if the fight was even close this season.

Well that's a rather anti-climactic conclusion. Go Bottas!
Yes, they did, but Mclaren want to use that new engine in Austin, when they think it's their only remaining chance of scoring points this year.
That makes sense, I guess? It's really not a power track and sector 1 combined with the current lack of front downforce in the current generation of cars creates a natural gap they'll pray to holds on the back straight. Sector 3 would be back in their favor. There'll be zero way to hide the lack of power on the final 3 tracks, though.

God, that front downforce thing is killing so many tracks.

Ce-Lin

Lewis had annihilated Nico in qualies this season. Your argument would make sense if the fight was even close this season.

yeah I was taking into account last season too, feels good to see Rosberg' hard work paying off even if it's just a couple of races, not an easy situation your team mate being praised even when walking his dog and Rosberg criticized for every minor mistake.

yeah I was taking into account last season too, feels good to see Rosberg' hard work paying off even if it's just a couple of races, not an easy situation your team mate being praised even when walking his dog and Rosberg criticized for every minor mistake.
Oh, I agree. Nico is a legit fast driver, and he gets a lot of undeserved stick from fans and the media, despite giving Lewis the best challenge since his rookie season. He was simply untouchable today.

Mastah

Red flag, barriers are too damaged.

These idiots who cut second corner and rejoined the track without slowing down should be banned. Absolutely moronic and insanely dangerous.

Mastah

Nigel Mansell CBE ‏@nigelmansell 8m8 minutes ago

What shocking driving in GP 2 ,just crazy years ago they would pay attention more as accidents like that would end in tears years ago

Ant Felix da Costa ‏@afelixdacosta 10m10 minutes ago

Drivers go wide, cut the track and go over track limits like changing shirts... Then these things happen...

The darkness is coming:

CQ9jDuhWEAAX_sY.jpg:large

Mastah

Last year it was quite exciting, it just needs full distance to pan out.

Also, in a race when they could push these tyres to the limit, Lynn crashed out and Vandoorne almost repeated the feat. Just shows how difficult it is on the limit, in contrast to nursing Pirellis.

Top Bottom