• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

untitled-1bebdd.gif

untitled-2i7ylo.gif

untitled-3guk1b.gif

Awesome race by Kimi

He went for it, it didn't work

now if it was decided that it's his mistake then fuck it. He's still gonna get points over Bottas in the championship.

Well done ICEMAN

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Awesome race by Kimi

now if it was decided that it's his mistake then fuck it. He's still gonna get points over Bottas in the championship.

Well done ICEMAN

Myoclonic Jerk on suicide watch.

Lach

Awesome race by Kimi

Well done ICEMAN

You know that this argument could be made for many Maldonado incidents....

How is Putin not forcing them to play the Russian anthem just for the giggles

When it was annoucned "And now the English and German anthemsn", I half expected the Russian anthem to be played....

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Wonder if Putin will just steal the trophies and claim to have won the race himself.

paskowitz

Lol no way anyone can spin this one to be Bottas's fault

I can do racing incident. Bottas's only argument is that when he started turning in, Kini was not along side him. By early to mid corner, Kimi was clearly there.

If the incident has been at the middle of the track/corner, yes, all Kimi's fault. But to me, he had a gap and was along side before the apex.

dakun

I can do racing incident. Bottas's only argument is that when he started turning in, Kini was not along side him. By early to mid corner, Kimi was clearly there.

If the incident has been at the middle of the corner, yes, all Kimi's fault. But to me, he had a gap and was along side before the apex.
Lol no way.. Kimi would've overshot the corner by a mile if it wasn't for the crash.

Business

Perez, Ricciardo and Sainz did the performances of the day. A shame about the mechanical problems but at least Perez had a lucky ending. So deserved.

If the incident has been at the middle of the track/corner, yes, all Kimi's fault. But to me, he had a gap and was along side before the apex.

He dived in from way too far, there was no gap and he will be rightly punished.

tomtom94

He never made it alongside because he hit Bottas.

Top Bottom