• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

I can do racing incident. Bottas's only argument is that when he started turning in, Kini was not along side him. By early to mid corner, Kimi was clearly there.

If the incident has been at the middle of the track/corner, yes, all Kimi's fault. But to me, he had a gap and was along side before the apex.
Rubbish. Kimis fault 110%

MauroNL

So how does a Kimi penalty fit in normally? Will they change his finishing place or does he start with a penalty next race? How fast do they decide these penaltys?

untitled-6draie.gif

I just realized that Honda only scored because literally everyone but VES and the 2 Manors retired. Well, outlasting everyone is an entirely valid way to get ahead in F1, especially considering it's those pieces of crap that survived the race.

Putin legit going to have Hamilton killed.

Lach

just a grid penalty is not enough after taking out 3rd place IMO, he ruined good points for someone else he needs more then a wrist slap.

I think it will be grid penalty as well, but it is really bitter for Bottas, especially as Kimi was able to continue and Valteri wasn't...

NewDust

just a grid penalty is not enough after taking out 3rd place IMO, he ruined good points for someone else he needs more then a wrist slap.

I agree it doesn't do justice... Was just voicing what woild be the most likely decission. The Perez-Massa canada incident yielded the same penalty, that was also a last lap third place overtaking/defending action.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Kimi went there like Stuka over Moscow in WW2. Probably grid penalty for Austin.

I was disappointed in Eddie today, because he forgot his pink trousers and shirt

Business

Kimi went there like Stuka over Moscow in WW2. Probably grid penalty for Austin.

I was disappointed in Eddie today, because he forgot his pink trousers and shirt

Unfortunate he lacked the siren so Bottas could get out of the way.

Jezbollah

Kimi got 30 second penalty, Looks like Merc are constructors champions.

EDIT: Adjusted results:

1 HAM -
2 VET +5.953
3 PER +28.918
4 MAS +38.831
5 KYV +47.566
6 NAS +56.508
7 MAL +61.088
8 RAI +72.358*
9 BUT +79.467
10 VES +88.424
11 ALO +91.210**

* - RAI got a 10 second stop/go penalty for the collision, translating to a 30 second time penalty at the finish
** - ALO got a 5 second penalty for exceeding track limits. VES is promoted to 10th.

Mercedes win the constructors championship.
McLaren lose double points finish.

Not to great race for us finnish fans lol. Weird how much has happened in two years to Kimis racing shape. During Lotus times he was still pretty much the safest guy on the grid when it came to racing situations.

And Alonso 5 secs for cutting track

wonderboy in the points again, natureboy on suicide watch ;)

And Kimi just retire instead of messing up my GP predictor chances :(

Wonderboy got his ass handed to him in this GP, between a broken car and a sore Sainz.

Very funny though that the Stewards are now handing out penalties for off the track, the Belgian GP could've used that.

Top Bottom