• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

t1445781600z0.png

Business

First time I'm hearing this.

I seem to recall there was a problem where after Villenueve set his time any new improved time would just show as +0.000. Would be nice if someone else can recall what happened, it's been a while, maybe I dreamt it.

edit: yeah I couldn't find much besides a couple of comments on youtube claiming it was a timer mistake. Maybe it was just one of the theories at the time.

TCRS

Banned
9 AM qualifying. I guess that gives me a perfect excuse to skip morning NFL in London on Yahoo.

oh shoot that's today, totally forgot. so much happening today: NFL london, qualification, race and the evening NFL games (Jets at Patriots!) all at the same time lol. fuck.

hamchan

No, he's still classified as third. The only penalties were 3 points to his licence and now has to start at the back of the grid next race.

Wow is that all. Like, that seems freaking nuts to kick someone like that while they're riding a high speed vehicle.

Chris R

Just woke up... Raining kinda hard at my hotel room just south of Austin. I'd be fine if qualifying was delayed by half an hour from 9, since I get on a shuttle at 9 to get to the track :p

Now to get ready, get to Austin, and try to find a fucking parking spot since everybody will be using the shuttles now.

Business

lol from this angle it looks like as if Rossi kicked his bike.

1445770173-moto.gif

That's a short gif of the action but in my opinion Rossi's bad move is the slowing down and pushing Marquez to the outside of the track leaving him nowhere to go. Marquez has nowhere to go and has to turn towards Rossi. The leg movement is damning but I think Marquez leans on that leg before the leg moves him out. I think the penalty is the right call because after a series of hard overtakes Rossi lost it there.

chadskin

Just woke up... Raining kinda hard at my hotel room just south of Austin. I'd be fine if qualifying was delayed by half an hour from 9, since I get on a shuttle at 9 to get to the track :p

I read yesterday it's either 9 or it'll be cancelled.

oh shoot that's today, totally forgot. so much happening today: NFL london, qualification, race and the evening NFL games (Jets at Patriots!) all at the same time lol. fuck.

J-E-T-S, Jets!, Jets!, Jets!

The Demon Headmaster:

"If Red Bull wants to suspend for one year, it is possible. We would be pleased to welcome you in Formula 1 after the break."

He also says Ronbo is blocking Honda suppling Red Bull and would sue them if it happened.

chadskin

enjoy being miserable. you're probably a secondberg fan too lmao

go patriots!

You know, it gives me great comfort Brady will retire eventually and all that will be left of the Patriots is a superbly mediocre bunch of woozy fumblers. :)

Today, though, I just want to see pretty boy being ripped apart.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Still seems a bit dark but I guess it could just be the photographs.

They don't have flood lights?

Nope, no flood lights on the track. I do not know if any F1 circut even have permanent floodlight system installed. Maybe on race tracks in the Middle east.

Top Bottom