• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

WellwornTotalIsabellineshrike.gif

untitled-1karc0.gif

LightheartedUnimportantCockerspaniel.gif

dakun

Sky Germany and UK not letting anyone else interview Hamilton is amazing. Seems like the pecking order is clear among the reporters.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
In such situations, drivers should just punch each other in the face, and the order in which they keep standing determines the grid.

Line_HTX

NBCSN gushing over track detail with the elevation.

Replays? We got random interviews.

Pushed back yet again to 3 PM Central.

RIP Qualifying?

TCRS

Banned
so I've totally missed the whole day today and bizarrely RTL hasn't shown the qualification today. or hasn't it even started? I have no idea whats going on lol.

Chris R

Oh, Patricia almost completely over Austin now? It just started raining hard here in Houston.

No, I think it's just a break from the ultra heavy stuff. The wind picked up but the insane rain stopped, should help dry the track out to suitable "wet" conditions before it gets too dark.

chadskin

so I've totally missed the whole day today and bizarrely RTL hasn't shown the qualification today. or hasn't it even started? I have no idea whats going on lol.

It's on n-tv today but due to rain has been delayed multiple times. Just watch Schlag den Raab. :)

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
They could technically wait until nightfall I guess. I'll just keep the tv on in the background and do something else.

Maybe they should play some Gran Turismo/Forza to determine the race order instead.

Top Bottom