• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Aiii

So not worth it
Just open up the restrictions. If Mercedes still dominates, then they earned it again. Renault and Honda's issues are made worse by strict regulations.

The wec has a variety of engine philosophies and produces competitive racing at the front.

Yep, that's what they want, but the teams can veto that.

Dilly

Banned
Just open up the restrictions. If Mercedes still dominates, then they earned it again. Renault and Honda's issues are made worse by strict regulations.

The wec has a variety of engine philosophies and produces competitive racing at the front.

WEC has more room for different engine philosophies because it's an endurance sport though.

dubc35

Circuit of the Americas has confirmed it is "continuing to prepare the grounds to safely accommodate our guests", reiterating gates not opening until noon. Tweets of fans out there listening to FP3 on radios. Such a shame.
Ian Parkes

wow

Zeknurn

It's funny how we have got more track action in this session than we normally do when it's dry.

Bernie should remove qualifying and replace the grid with the results from a random FP session.

Aiii

So not worth it
Kinda hoping they cancel qually and use these times so that at least one car will get that new Renault engine.

Mastah

Andrew Benson ‏@andrewbensonf1 7m7 minutes ago

FIA will try to run qualifying at 1315 local, we hear. That's apparently when the best window ought to be #bbcf1

Haas will announce their second driver in week's time on Friday night in Mexico City. Who would that be, hmm?

Shitti Gutti.

Manor wants $10m for their seats next season, Mercedes only willing to pay $3m to put that garbage driver Wehrlein there.

Will McLaren pony up for The Stoff? Do Manor still owe McLaren money?

Aiii

So not worth it
Seeing the weather forecast I do expect them to run today, but I'm guessing it'll be another hour, maybe an hour and a half until the track is clear enough.

Hope they don't rush it, since it seems the rain will settle down to mild for a couple of hours in an hour.

Orbis

Seeing the weather forecast I do expect them to run today, but I'm guessing it'll be another hour, maybe an hour and a half until the track is clear enough.

Hope they don't rush it, since it seems the rain will settle down to mild for a couple of hours in an hour.
Yeah, delayed another 30mins. Like you say, if it's going to happen it will be at least another hour.

There's an absolutely 0% chance of this happening, so just give it up FIA, please. All the teams knew what FP3 could well have effectively been qualifying, so there's nothing they can complain about in terms of fairness or access. By race time tomorrow the rain may well have stopped entirely! So let's just go with that.

untitled-3wir9p.gif

untitled-42cskw.gif

Line_HTX

Hello. Finally get to post for a live F1 event. Normally it's difficult to watch a race when it's on the other side of the planet.

So, uh, here in Houston it started raining already, but looking at the track on NBCSN it's pouring super hard with the wind. The remnants of Patricia are flooding the whole track.

What the fuck was that track simulation? It looked so ass I thought it was run on a PS2.

I'm worried about tomorrow afternoon's race.

There is now another delay to 2:30 PM for qualifying.

Top Bottom