• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Risgroo

A for effort, nature boy. Hey, Sainz did great too, so don't feel too bad.

image.php

Too easy.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Uh, your post implies Vettel is better than Hamilton. I'm saying he isn't.

Well, he is better than Rosberg who has the same car as Hamilton. I'd say Vettel has proven this season that he is just as good as Alonso and Hamilton. Those three are in their own league and I don't think there would be a clear winner if they had the same car.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Can't wait for rumors to begin circulating who could be the Rosberg replacement in Mercedes after 2016 or 2017...
Lewis Hamilton just won his third world championship, equalling Aryton Senna, Stewart, Lauda and Clark and who is the first person to get a word with him?

Elton John in a fucking tracksuit.

Formula 1, everyone.

All we need is Eddie the Oracle in pink shirt

Kyougar

Uh, your post implies Vettel is better than Hamilton. I'm saying he isn't.

Yeah..... right. *rolleyes* Hamilton has problems keeping the Formula 3 driver Rosberg behind him. /s

So either Rosberg is good and Vettel is not. Or Vettel is better than both of them.

In a Ferrari vs. a Toro Rosso Renault?

Come on.

Sainz started from the back in a broken car finished 6th, maybe 7th with the 5 sec penalty.

Wonderboy had a good race, but nothing OMG Senna-esque.

Funny Wonderboy's highest finishes are in races that resemble Demolition Derby.

Kyougar

Sainz started from the back in a broken car finished 6th, maybe 7th with the 5 sec penalty.

It's a good skill of a driver not to crash, right?

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't remember that part of the bible where Jesus was a stellar Formula 1 driver, but maybe slept through that part during Holy Communion prep classes.

Par Score

Get in there Lewis, boy's a legend and he's not finished yet.

I really want to see him and Vettel in the same car, treated as equals, before they finish. Now that would be a battle.

Almost as good as Hamilton winning, is Rosberg losing. What a tosser.

Last time Hamilton had an elite driver as a teammate things went to shit.

Yeah, because Alonso didn't like a rookie beating him. A now experienced Hamilton would paste old man Alonso just as he has Rosberg.

NewDust

Well both drove amazing. Sainz had a bit of luck at the first turn, bringing him around p10, Verstappen's team had very good tire strategy.

Vettel was, for me, driver of the race, from 17th to being in contention for 2nd in the last lap is fantastic. If his team put him on the softer tire instead at the first pitstop, he most likely would have had 2nd perhaps even 1st.

Well, he is better than Rosberg who has the same car as Hamilton. I'd say Vettel has proven this season that he is just as good as Alonso and Hamilton. Those three are in their own league and I don't think there would be a clear winner if they had the same car.

I think Vettel has proven something more than that when he had that Schumacher like dominance for 4 championships in a row. Or when he finished second in a season where Brawn had likely the most OP car fucking ever. Or when he was the youngest ever driver to win a race with a motherfucking Toro Rosso.

Can't argue with Vettel, Hamilton and Alonso being leagues ahead of everyone else (even if Fernando is steps below the other two).

Nice one Jenson at 6th

Always knew he would beat Alonso over the season - some laughed in the pre-season thread, but I never doubted The Jense.

A five point gap with three races to go, will he be the first driver to beat three world champion team mates? The first driver to beat Alonso in points over a season? But he's still a shit driver according to the internet. lol

Antagon

There was not a single driver that crashed or had to retire that was driving ahead of Max though.

Aiii

So not worth it
Vettel, Raikkonen and Sainz all three got to top 10 in the first corner thanks to the midfield crashing out though. They had great races, all three of them (well Kimi until he crashed lol), but they lucked out a lot there at the start.

Line_HTX

Whew, that was the most exciting F1 race I've seen in a long, long time.

Elton John said it, Vettel gained the most ground despite the 10 spot penalty.

sam777

Always knew he would beat Alonso over the season - some laughed in the pre-season thread, but I never doubted The Jense.

A five point gap with three races to go, will he be the first driver to beat three world champion team mates? The first driver to beat Alonso in points over a season? But he's still a shit driver according to the internet. lol

Not sure if this post is serious or not, Alonso would have had a 5th place there. Plus Alonso has had more DNF's than Button.

Zaru

Rosberg obliterated Schumacher, a 7 time world champion (albeit not in his prime), and we know how THAT turned out

Damn that was a best race of the year. So many overtakes, crashes and drama. Shame that Kimi was one of the crashers as he was actually having a decent race and well Bottas was Williams'd. That team is so incompetent that it hurts my head.

I think Vettel has proven something more than that when he had that Schumacher like dominance for 4 championships in a row. Or when he finished second in a season where Brawn had likely the most OP car fucking ever. Or when he was the youngest ever driver to win a race with a motherfucking Toro Rosso.

Can't argue with Vettel, Hamilton and Alonso being leagues ahead of everyone else (even if Fernando is steps below the other two).

Fernando Alonso "steps" below Sebastian Vettel?
Are we just going to pretend like him beating Schumacher and the Ferrari machine on pure merit didnt happen? And disregard the fact hes the best wheel to wheel racer of the last 15 years?

Fernando Alonso "steps" below Sebastian Vettel?
Are we just going to pretend like him beating Schumacher and the Ferrari machine on pure merit didnt happen? And disregard the fact hes the best wheel to wheel racer of the last 15 years?

Yes and lol

How do you want to measure it? Outside of fanboyish Alonso is the fastest because he is the fastest logic.

Top Bottom