• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

CSq-xSnXIAAJ4i0.jpg:orig

Button - Honda - Didn't make it to the speed trap.

Hope the Red Bull engine situation is resolved soon. Want to book my tickets for Hockenheim, but with my favorite team on the verge of leaving I'll hold off for now.

Mastah

Good theory from the reddit comments:

Sounds like there's more going on there? Like the engineer thinks they may have been accused of holding up a driver on a flying lap, so he comes over the radio and announces they're on a flying lap to give them plausible defence if the stewards take it up with them?

Yeah, it's about that. Hulk was released from pits just in front of Bottas and they were on the same strategy - out lap -> warm up lap -> timed lap. The problem was their warm up laps were timed laps at the same time, slow ones, but still rules about blocking apply, hence all the confusion.

Quite looking forward to this race. Probably because of a bit of a hangover from Austin, but still, I'm hopeful it's a good one. Probably needs Rosbeef to be still in first by the end of the first lap to happen though.

Aiii

So not worth it
85% chance of rain at race start, over 90 an hour after that. Yeah, should be a good race, and a bunch of exits from drivers sliding into baskets, no doubt, considering how slippery or is even without wet conditions.

Pryce

85% chance of rain at race start, over 90 an hour after that. Yeah, should be a good race, and a bunch of exits from drivers sliding into baskets, no doubt, considering how slippery or is even without wet conditions.

Really? Oh man. This is going to be awesome.

It will still be HAM-ROS-VET being why not.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.

Nice!

Jezbollah

Oh, it's Mr 33%, Nigel Mansell.

(I always take 33% off his facts, figures etc due to his over-exaggeration)

"We came out the last corner at 192mph"

Translation: "We came out the last corner at 128mph"

Aiii

So not worth it
Yep, he'll wither and be forgotten about in Japan as lesser drivers get F1 seats thanks to 20 million dollars worth of sponsorships.

spuckthew

Brundle said some of the grid slots (including Rosberg's) had to have cement dust put on them due to oil spills from a historic F1 race. I wonder how much of a hinderance it will be?

Kyougar

damn Rosberg, thats your problem:

Kai: "So how agressive do you go into the first corner"
Rosberg "Well lets see."

Yeah Rosberg, thats exactly your problem "let's see"

Jezbollah

Did Sky just say 300,000 fans here today? If so, WOW.

I like that this race is going to be a ball breaker for the cars. This should be fun :)

Top Bottom