• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

I think it's difficult to argue that Vettel is amazing when leading from the front, but he rarely puts on a recovery drive like we have seen from other drivers.

He is undoubtedly quick, but l'd want to see him do it for Ferrari to see that consistency. Schumacher and Hamilton have done it, now Vettelust win with another team to show his talent is as broad as it is deep.
Hes started to do that this year though. Like last week for example.I remember last year when he signed with Ferrari most people around here laughed and doubted hed ever win another GP. Now hes outdriven Nico Rosberg in a slower car. Thats WDC style stuff.

ramparter

Banned
I really like this track so far, I get some hockenheim vibes and reminds me of the old F1 tracks before Tilkedromes started taking over.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Spin the Finn.

If the track remains as slippery tomorrow the race will be funny.

Mastah

Fernando Alonso ‏@alo_oficial 1m1 minute ago

Sector 2: -0.1sec.
Sector 3: -0.2sec.

The minimum difference to P1 of the season. Great job everybody in the team on this progress.

#believeinmclarenhonda

hadareud

The Translator
So many things busted this year. Is there still anything left? Are Newey cars still cheat codes for success or are we moved back to pre-Vettel times?

I think he busted that myth quite handily himself last season.

He's still the bested ever at beating overrated old men as his team mates, though.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I really hope he ends up as Thirdberg.

Yeah, I would not begrudge Vettel a second place. And I actually like Rosberg quite a bit. He is very likable and down-to-earth in interviews. He just made too many mistakes. Would wish him that he can step up his game next season.

It's not :)

I just feel he's struggling and would be better off doing Formula E.

Doesn't matter, when was the lst time we had actual competition in Ferrari? Exactly. Kimi has nothing to prove.

I mean I don't disagree that he has fucked up lot this year in qualifyings and races but at the same time it feels that his car has had like 90% of all technical problems of Ferraris like today in last free practise and now in qualifying.

Where has the Rosberg of the past few races been all season? Well, the qualifying trim Rosberg. It's meaningless unless he stop choking during the race.

If we get rain I think anyone of the top 5 has a shot. Could be fun!

Worried there'll be a massive wreck at turn 1 at the start. They'll be in 8th gear with cold tyres and brakes with nowhere near the downforce they're used to having in the big pack braking situations. Also fear for whoever's at the back of the DRS train plowing through the rest.

Mastah

CSq-xSnXIAAJ4i0.jpg:orig

Top Bottom